Real Americans have had enough...First Kirsjsten Neiljssens and now SARAH!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahaha,..
REAL Americans have had enough of Trump and his pack of slimy grifters and liars.
Now Sarah Sanders has been booted out of a restaurant, just like Kirstejjen Neilljsen (misspelled on purpose).

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Sarah Sanders‏Verified account @PressSec
Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

7:53 AM - 23 Jun 2018

Descenting opinions aren't the problem. It is the blatent, provable lies you spew for Dear Leader they are tired of.

I don't lie for Donald Trump. I hate him. You've got your posts mixed up.

Was replying to Sarah Jabba the Hut Sanders in the piece sorry for any confusion.

The Red Hen is not going to escape unpunished. They should be forced to close.

I guess you've never been to a restaurant before but there's usually a sign right by the door that says they reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

Hahahahahaha,..
REAL Americans have had enough of Trump and his pack of slimy grifters and liars.
Now Sarah Sanders has been booted out of a restaurant, just like Kirstejjen Neilljsen (misspelled on purpose).

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Last night I was told by the owner of Red Hen in Lexington, VA to leave because I work for @POTUS and I politely left. Her actions say far more about her than about me. I always do my best to treat people, including those I disagree with, respectfully and will continue to do so

God, I hope "real Americans" aren't all snowflakes.

I'm going to LAUGH MY ASS OFF when one of these unhinged morons gets their clock knocked while doing this shit.

You idiots are acting like children

Says the one with the kid as an avatar. Stay on topic. I've reported your previous trolling b.s.
That was on topic ya idiot.

Seems like you need 15 minutes in your nearest crying room.

No it wasn't, troll. Telling someone to blow you and then calling him a fag isn't on topic, you stupid idiot.

How is trolling a troll thread off topic?

I'm stating the rules as explained to me by a moderator, @Avg Joe:
"Remember... if the post that you are about to publish says more about another member of the board than it does about the subject of the thread, it's probably a troll post."

Right. The subject of the thread is trolling. So how is trolling that off topic? Sounds directly on topic.

He also directly addressed the thread. You cheered that leftists accost your enemies in public having things like dinner with their families. Gramps said, "I'm going to LAUGH MY ASS OFF when one of these unhinged morons gets their clock knocked while doing this shit." That directly addressed your OP post.

I'm with him, I'm going to laugh my ass off too. Notice this only happens by leftists, not against them. No one is just pure hate in the way that you are. You're melting down crying about the children of illegal aliens, at the same time you're cheering traumatizing the children of public people.

You're truly garbage. Seriously. I do NOT call for anyone to accost leftists living their private lives. I condemn anyone who wants to do that. You'd go into hysteria if it happened. You keep calling Republicans Nazis while you actually do it

I guess you've never been to a restaurant before but there's usually a sign right by the door that says they reserve the right to refuse service to anyone.

Who said anything about the government forcing the restaurant to serve Sanders? They are just being criticized for not serving her. You're such an idiot. And a hypocrite, you never apply that standard to yourself

[

Yeah sure. Was that a threat? Someone should probably report you to police.

Ohh, you should really do that, Comrade.

You Stalinists have moved unopposed for decades. You have infiltrated and now control the democrat party. You have infiltrated and control the media. You have infiltrated and control the educational system.

But we normals are woke, and you evil fucks are pissed. Look at the vile misogynistic slander and libel you evil fuckers spew? You think if you are just evil enough, we normals will again go back to sleep while you destroy the nation and enslave us.

Ain't gunna happen, Comrade.

We are woke. We know what you are, you are the enemy. You're not the opposition, you are the enemy. You don't want different programs, you want to utterly destroy the nation and be part of a global dictatorship.

We are woke, we will resist. The more we resist, the more vile you pigs become. You've dispatched brown shirts to intimidate those who fail to bow to you. But we will not submit, as you escalate, so will we.

The clear and irrefutable fact is that shooting time is getting close.

See, you Communist fucks don't get to win. When you get violent, and you will - you already have - but when it is epidemic, we normals will put you down.

Start kicking in doors in Deerfield for a preview. Try and disarm citizens - normals - by force. See if we submit to you thugs.

Who said anything about the government forcing the restaurant to serve Sanders? They are just being criticized for not serving her. You're such an idiot. And a hypocrite, you never apply that standard to yourself

I'm sure you're directing your comments to Tipsy. I don't think the gov't should be in the business of censoring or closing private businesses.

Hahahahahaha,..

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Real Americans, or rather NORMALS, have had enough of you Stalinist piles of shit.

You're liars and traitors.

The Brown Shirts you celebrate demonstrate exactly what you Stalinist fucks are.

Red Hen needs to go broke,

They'll likely see an increase in business over this. A savvy marketing move. Trump and his shit-stain cult are not popular with a majority of Americans, and people who spend money in nice restaurants are not broke ass rednecks wearing MAGA hats.

I'm sure you're directing your comments to Tipsy. I don't think the gov't should be in the business of censoring or closing private businesses.

No one called for government involvement, moron

I'm going to LAUGH MY ASS OFF when one of these unhinged morons gets their clock knocked while doing this shit.

You idiots are acting like children

Conservatives are pussies, that's why they love their guns so much. It makes their fat ass feel tough and powerful. I'd love to see one of you pussies try and get physical with me. Sit your ass down and shut up.
BOO!

Hahahahahaha,..

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Real Americans, or rather NORMALS, have had enough of you Stalinist piles of shit.

The Brown Shirts you celebrate demonstrate exactly what you Stalinist fucks are.

They'll likely see an increase in business over this. A savvy marketing move. Trump and his shit-stain cult are not popular with a majority of Americans, and people who spend money in nice restaurants are not broke ass rednecks wearing MAGA hats.

Trump supporters were overall wealthier than Clinton supporters.

Hahahahahaha,..

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Except that Lexington, VA is in the heart of Trump country. I suspect the owner didn't know that Sanders was going to patronize her establishment and she acted on impulse. A good, clear, solid American impulse that is repulsed by the despotic White House admin.

You little Lefty children really do not want to start a "street level" battle.
You'll lose.

Yet that is exactly what they did to Kirstjen Nielsen. They dispatched their Brown Shirts to harass and intimidate her.

It's all part of the democrat Kristalnacht policy.

Hahahahahaha,..

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Except that Lexington, VA is in the heart of Trump country. I suspect the owner didn't know that Sanders was going to patronize her establishment and she acted on impulse. A good, clear, solid American impulse that is repulsed by the despotic White House admin.

Despotic? How so?

Hahahahahaha,..

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Is the owner a Trump supporter?

Hahahahahaha,..

Sarah Sanders on Twitter

Not to mention his winning deplorable voters. They're still here.

It looks like there was an assassination on Katie Arrington too. A driver slammed his car head on into hers. He was killed.

The left is centering their attacks on women.

As I said, the Stalinist are escalating the violence.

We won't submit, hence shooting will start soon. We will resist the Communist democrats who try to murder the opposition or use Brown Shirts to intimidate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back