Real Id Card

No way will I get one of those cards!
Well then you will not be flying the Friendly skies...........Now you can protest and get a Passport...........It is accepted.........

There ya go...........
I can not fly anyways as homeland has me on the no fly list because of my political beliefs.
And what beliefs do you have that make you a threat to others flying.................hmmm.........which laws...........and what did you do to earn that.

Well then you will not be flying the Friendly skies...........Now you can protest and get a Passport...........It is accepted.........

There ya go...........
I can not fly anyways as homeland has me on the no fly list because of my political beliefs.
And what beliefs do you have that make you a threat to others flying.................hmmm.........which laws...........and what did you do to earn that.
If I mention it here I will get banned.

There ya go...........

I can assure you that none of the Admins here will report you to the IRS. That would not be logical.

There ya go...........
Are you an evil person...........a threat to society...............they just don't throw you on a list.

Want to fly in America........well if your state isn't compliant by 2020 you will need a Real Id card. Those states handing out drivers licenses to illegals............well you have to get another id if you want to fly.

Here............check it out.

REAL ID

Such is the ignorance of the reprehensible right; such is the right’s contempt for the rule of law.

An immigrant is not ‘illegal’ until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization.

Undocumented immigrants with a pending refugee/asylum application are entitled to a presumption of innocence and due process of the law – in this case the right to due process pursuant to the 14th Amendment with regard to state laws.

An undocumented immigrant has the right to apply for a driver’s license and to be issued that license if otherwise eligible.

There ya go...........
Are you an evil person...........a threat to society...............they just don't throw you on a list.

Maybe the Tax Man impersonated an IRS agent...that would do it...

Want to fly in America........well if your state isn't compliant by 2020 you will need a Real Id card. Those states handing out drivers licenses to illegals............well you have to get another id if you want to fly.

REAL ID

Such is the ignorance of the reprehensible right; such is the right’s contempt for the rule of law.

An immigrant is not ‘illegal’ until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization.

Undocumented immigrants with a pending refugee/asylum application are entitled to a presumption of innocence and due process of the law – in this case the right to due process pursuant to the 14th Amendment with regard to state laws.

An undocumented immigrant has the right to apply for a driver’s license and to be issued that license if otherwise eligible.

Catch and Release is over..............which was a Welcome Mat by Obama and you know it...............

and they flock to Sanctuary cities..............Not so much here...............you Enjoy your ride to Oblivion..........

California

California has an extension for REAL ID enforcement, allowing Federal agencies to accept driver's licenses and identification cards from California at Federal facilities, nuclear power plants and federally regulated commercial aircraft until October 10, 2018.

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be. REAL ID is a coordinated effort by the states and the Federal Government to improve the reliability and accuracy of state-issued identification documents, which should inhibit terrorists’ ability to evade detection by using fraudulent identification.
There’s no reason why a state cannot issue a ‘real ID’ driver’s license to residents who are citizens and driver’s licenses to resident undocumented immigrants absent the ‘real ID’ component.

The states are at liberty to regulate driving laws and the issuance of the licenses as they see fit.

California

California has an extension for REAL ID enforcement, allowing Federal agencies to accept driver's licenses and identification cards from California at Federal facilities, nuclear power plants and federally regulated commercial aircraft until October 10, 2018.

Secure driver's licenses and identification documents are a vital component of a holistic national security strategy. Law enforcement must be able to rely on government-issued identification documents and know that the bearer of such a document is who he or she claims to be. REAL ID is a coordinated effort by the states and the Federal Government to improve the reliability and accuracy of state-issued identification documents, which should inhibit terrorists’ ability to evade detection by using fraudulent identification.
There’s no reason why a state cannot issue a ‘real ID’ driver’s license to residents who are citizens and driver’s licenses to resident undocumented immigrants absent the ‘real ID’ component.

The states are at liberty to regulate driving laws and the issuance of the licenses as they see fit.
I suggest they become TSA compliant.........problem solved.........many other states as well........

The Trump Gestapo, "Papers please, unt don't make any sudden moves, vee are vautching you heir hauptmann."
Now the authoritarian right likes the idea of big government, and the Federal government dictating to the states how they’ll regulate their driving laws – so much for “states’ rights.”

Indeed, “states’ rights” goes out the window when it means the bigoted right can disadvantage immigrants.

California

I suggest they become TSA compliant.........problem solved.........many other states as well........

Of course, Harvey Weinstein's defense will be that he was just being TSA compliant....

REAL ID

Missouri doesn't hand out drivers licenses to illegals yet their ID is a no go.

No state issues driver’s licenses to ‘illegals’ because they’re in Federal custody awaiting deportation.

REAL ID

Yeah, I've already run up against this. Renewed my DL a couple of months ago and when the card came in the mail it says "not for federal ID right on it. Gotta go stand in line with a birth certificate and some other documents to get one that is federal ID compliant. Not sure if that's something my state is insisting on or a federal requirement.

An US Passport works fine for identification purposes at an airport.
If you cannot afford one ... You probably cannot afford a plane ticket.​

REAL ID

No state issues driver’s licenses to ‘illegals’ because they’re in Federal custody awaiting deportation.

I was hoping to educate with an easy process of just mentioning one state...

A US Passport works fine for identification purposes at an airport.
If you cannot afford one ... You probably cannot afford a plane ticket.​

Imma flight risk, I may fly somewhere in the world and like it so much I never come back...

REAL ID

Let me make this perfectly clear-) You didn't want voter ID? To bad, you just got it-)

This will all be eaasier when the Gub'MIt puts microchips in our heads

~S~
Well I'm not for that.........cold day in hell would be the answer..........but to some they actually want that..........and other countries have done it.

Insanity...........but the issue is that California and other states will hand out i'd.s to anyone......comply with the requirements......done.

Forum List

Back