Real Id Card

Want to fly in America........well if your state isn't compliant by 2020 you will need a Real Id card. Those states handing out drivers licenses to illegals............well you have to get another id if you want to fly.

Here............check it out.

REAL ID

Such is the ignorance of the reprehensible right; such is the right’s contempt for the rule of law.

An immigrant is not ‘illegal’ until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization.

Undocumented immigrants with a pending refugee/asylum application are entitled to a presumption of innocence and due process of the law – in this case the right to due process pursuant to the 14th Amendment with regard to state laws.

An undocumented immigrant has the right to apply for a driver’s license and to be issued that license if otherwise eligible.

The State of TX doesn't extend that PRIVILEGE to anyone who can't prove they are in the country LEGALLY. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

Want to fly in America........well if your state isn't compliant by 2020 you will need a Real Id card. Those states handing out drivers licenses to illegals............well you have to get another id if you want to fly.

REAL ID

Such is the ignorance of the reprehensible right; such is the right’s contempt for the rule of law.

An immigrant is not ‘illegal’ until such time as he has been found guilty in a court of law of entering the country absent authorization.

Undocumented immigrants with a pending refugee/asylum application are entitled to a presumption of innocence and due process of the law – in this case the right to due process pursuant to the 14th Amendment with regard to state laws.

An undocumented immigrant has the right to apply for a driver’s license and to be issued that license if otherwise eligible.

The State of TX doesn't extend that PRIVILEGE to anyone who can't prove they are in the country LEGALLY. And there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

REAL ID

Missouri doesn't hand out drivers licenses to illegals yet their ID is a no go.

No state issues driver’s licenses to ‘illegals’ because they’re in Federal custody awaiting deportation.

OH bullshit, federal judges release illegals all the time to settle their affairs, many disappear again. There are thousands on the streets with outstanding orders of deportation.

REAL ID

Yeah, I've already run up against this. Renewed my DL a couple of months ago and when the card came in the mail it says "not for federal ID right on it. Gotta go stand in line with a birth certificate and some other documents to get one that is federal ID compliant. Not sure if that's something my state is insisting on or a federal requirement.

It is federal.

No way will I get one of those cards!
Well then you will not be flying the Friendly skies...........Now you can protest and get a Passport...........It is accepted.........

There ya go...........
I can not fly anyways as homeland has me on the no fly list because of my political beliefs.
That is highly unlikely.
For my beliefs they aren't kidding around. I can not say them on political boards as the board would ban me permanently.

REAL ID

Well another reason to never go back to tezass. I was born in California on a holiday and my birth was never recorded. Seems I am not a legal in America's eye

REAL ID

You missed the point. Without a Real ID no one from California will be able to use their driver;s license to fly once the extension expires. Other states like mine, are revising their licenses and will be compliant before time runs out (I hope). With California, they cannot ever be compliant if they are issuing to illegals.

REAL ID

You missed the point. Without a Real ID no one from California will be able to use their driver;s license to fly once the extension expires. Other states like mine, are revising their licenses and will be compliant before time runs out (I hope). With California, they cannot ever be compliant if they are issuing to illegals.

California has a special license for illegal/DACA people. In the past a passport was what I used to fly to europe and south America.

REAL ID

Well another reason to never go back to tezass. I was born in California on a holiday and my birth was never recorded. Seems I am not a legal in America's eye

And you blame TX for that, you're not very smart are ya? LMAO

Well then you will not be flying the Friendly skies...........Now you can protest and get a Passport...........It is accepted.........

There ya go...........
I can not fly anyways as homeland has me on the no fly list because of my political beliefs.
That is highly unlikely.
For my beliefs they aren't kidding around. I can not say them on political boards as the board would ban me permanently.
you'd have to be a radical islamist or part of a terrorist organization to be totally banned from flying. IOW someone they are afraid might bring down the plane or take hostages or something. Trust me, due to previous career I am on various agencies watch lists and while I am invariably singled out for extra attention I can still get on the plane.

REAL ID

Please, the extension keeps getting extended, Missouri claims it is too expensive to implement.

There ya go...........
That is highly unlikely.
you'd have to be a radical islamist or part of a terrorist organization to be totally banned from flying. IOW someone they are afraid might bring down the plane or take hostages or something. Trust me, due to previous career I am on various agencies watch lists and while I am invariably singled out for extra attention I can still get on the plane.
Me too but I get the cavity search.

REAL ID

i wonder how Maxine Waters gets passed TSA being in person she looks like she just ate a chocolate cake smothered in frosting

REAL ID

i wonder how Maxine Waters gets passed TSA being in person she looks like she just ate a chocolate cake smothered in frosting

She offers them sex.

REAL ID

Please, the extension keeps getting extended, Missouri claims it is too expensive to implement.

They were told to suck it up, that there would be no more extensions. My state is in the same boat.

Doesn't bother me! I have an ID from the US Army now!

REAL ID

She offers them sex.

or Elizabeth Warren,,,is her race on her ID?

There ya go...........
That is highly unlikely.
Me too but I get the cavity search.
Yikes!

REAL ID

She offers them sex.

till this day I dont know how Barry gets on a plane being he still can't find his birth certificate

REAL ID

She offers them sex.

till this day I dont know how Barry gets on a plane being he still can't find his birth certificate

He always rides in the porter hold in the tail of the plain.

Forum List

Back