Reality Winner Is An Indoctrinated, Traitorous Liberal Loser

Nazis: Right Wing

Marxists: Left Wing

Keep your shit straight, or sound like a tard. Your call.
history says other wise chief. oh and let's don't forget silencing religion. hmmmmm more left shit from today.
History says you are a retard.

Have you even read Mein Kampf? Of course not. If you had, you would't be making such an amazing fool of yourself in public. You are just parroting manufactured bullshit that was fed to you. You tards don't have an original thought in your heads. Ever.
keep squirming brother. and try and take my freedom herr fuhrer

9qk1o3.jpg

Honk if you love Obama!

The dumb tards are unaware the Marxist authoritarianism fits even better with their narrative about the Left than their seriously retarded square Nazis in a round Marxist hole bullshit.
ahhh look at you little nazi squirming. want to take away more of our freedoms? like 2nd amendment? oh yeah more shit from the left like nazis.
I'm a pro-gun conservative. Just keep on making a fool of yourself in public, tard.
yes, you are

hitler_pointing.jpg

We need MORE immigrants like that Mexican to mix with our blood!

hitler_gesturing.jpg

And when, my friends, will our country stop persecuting homosexuals?

Like I said. Seriously retarded.
you are.
Oh, I see you are at the "I'm rubber and you're glue" phase of your mental development. :lol:
nope, I have history and facts on my side. 2nd amendment and fascism frer speech silencing being on display at all universities and cities across america taking 1st amendment in your face at the right! it is all consistent with nazism bubba. I know the truth hurts, but live with it since you're recreating it.

you are.
Oh, I see you are at the "I'm rubber and you're glue" phase of your mental development. :lol:
nope, I have history and facts on my side. 2nd amendment fascism being on display at all universities and cities across america taking 1st amendment in your face at the right! it is all consistent with nazism bubba. I know the truth hurts, but live with it since you're recreating it.
No, the far Left's oppressions of our freedoms are consistent with Marxism, you unbelievably stupid little boy.

Your oppressions of our freedoms are consistent with Nazism.

Get your shit straight, boy.

you are.
nope, I have history and facts on my side. 2nd amendment fascism being on display at all universities and cities across america taking 1st amendment in your face at the right! it is all consistent with nazism bubba. I know the truth hurts, but live with it since you're recreating it.
No, the Left's oppressions of our freedoms are consistent with Marxism, you unbelievably stupid little boy.

Your oppressions of our freedoms are consistent with Nazism.

Get your shit straight, boy.
they are in perfect alignment with nazism. As well. fk dude go read some history on what happened to the jews and christians.

How's this as an example of 'loyalty' to America?

Obama was doing as president, what Trump and his associates tried to do illegally as private citizens.

Why was he whispering it?

He was whispering " Please don't leave me alone with chic again"

You hitting the bars early tomorrow? heard they'll all be open early for folks to watch dump get it up his fat wazzooo

Obama was doing as president, what Trump and his associates tried to do illegally as private citizens.

You hitting the bars early tomorrow? heard they'll all be open early for folks to watch dump get it up his fat wazzooo

Happy hour tomorrow Repubs get 2 drinks for the price of 1 to watch their moron get called for the ah he is

vpg83r.jpg

HEIL MULTICULTURALISM! Weeeewww heeeewwwwww!

29E320E500000578-3135820-image-a-7_1435053019578.jpg
That's not an official Clinton/Gore button, tard. Nice try.

Nor is it a Nazi symbol, unlike the one you see in the photo I provided.

Idiot.

"That's not an official Clinton/Gore button, tard. Nice try."

Watch me blow this windbag out of the water.

Wanna make that a test of your accuracy????

Double dog dare ya'.....
.....we can both prove that I'm never wrong.

Waiting.

Last edited:

1. I don't' "hit the bars," eddie.

2. What's to watch?
Comey already testified:

Remember when you had you hope on Yates????

Crushed.

Get ready for the same thing again.

2. What's to watch?
Comey already testified:

Crushed.

Chic I'm asking for your loyality

2. What's to watch?
Comey already testified:

Crushed.

Chic I'm asking for your loyality

Whew!!!!!

I was afraid you were asking for a date!

Forum List

Back