Really, Bibi, your demolishing homes and wonder why the whole wide world

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
608255701000100396220.jpg

is not upset for a "rocket" that didn't do any damage or bodily harm" ARE YOU FOR REAL?

(Personally I don't believe there is any significant rocket fire, next thing we'll have 3 jewish boys kidnapped)

The gay parade Friday should be cancelled since Israel is not a safe place for the TLV parade.

Netanyahu slams world for failing to condemn Gaza rocket fire

'I'm interested to see if the silence will continue when we act in self defense,' prime minister says about sporadic Gaza rocket fire.

Netanyahu slams world for failing to condemn Gaza rocket fire - Israel News Ynetnews

Your PM is pretty much saying we are going to have to attack Gaza again due to their rocket fire which has caused no deaths or damage, I do not believe any shit that comes out of his mouth.

The homes of terrorists.

They need to pay price from attempting to murder innocent civilians.

However, Netanyahu demonstrates the UN hypocrisy.

Not a peep that Hamas is launching missiles into Israel's populated cities, but they will be like hair and gorilla when Israel finally defends it's people against the attacks.

Well the Israeli's seem OK with Bibi...they reelected him despite Obungle's interference. No?

The homes of terrorists.

Not a peep that Hamas is launching missiles into Israel's populated cities, but they will be like hair and gorilla when Israel finally defends it's people against the attacks.

No, the world know who the real murderous thugs are and knows Israel's fake false flags. I imagine they will blow up a bus of theirs (empty or not) , blame it on Hamas, and gee, will just have to protect themselves and fight back.

is not upset for a "rocket" that didn't do any damage or bodily harm" ARE YOU FOR REAL?

(Personally I don't believe there is any significant rocket fire, next thing we'll have 3 jewish boys kidnapped)

The gay parade Friday should be cancelled since Israel is not a safe place for the TLV parade.

'I'm interested to see if the silence will continue when we act in self defense,' prime minister says about sporadic Gaza rocket fire.

Netanyahu slams world for failing to condemn Gaza rocket fire - Israel News Ynetnews

Your PM is pretty much saying we are going to have to attack Gaza again due to their rocket fire which has caused no deaths or damage, I do not believe any shit that comes out of his mouth.

Are you implying that the murders of those 3 teen-age boys was not a "real" event? My mom lit a candle this week for them, on their first "yahrtzeit" (death anniversary).

The homes of terrorists.

Hamas fires rockets at civilians - attacking
Israel fires rocktes at civilians - defending???

Can you please tell us what exactly is the difference beside the fact that Israeli fire causes more damage and deads?

The homes of terrorists.

No, the world know who the real murderous thugs are and knows Israel's fake false flags. I imagine they will blow up a bus of theirs (empty or not) , blame it on Hamas, and gee, will just have to protect themselves and fight back.
It's really inconceivable.

The arab governments including Hamas/PA give their people no civil rights.

Women can be flogged for driving.

They can be beaten by their husbands for any reason legally.

Anyone under their rule can be imprisoned and murdered by their own government at will.

They force everyone to abide by their religion or risk death.

Israel is the only democracy in the middle east that guarantees civil rights for all it's people

ALL the people in Israel have the right to practice their religion any way t hey want.

Even NOW Gaza is launching rockets into Israel's populated cities.

There are already 21 arab governments including one palestinian state.

There is one tiny Jewish state that is land ways insignificant in the arab world.

Yet the corrupt UN blames Israel and not these arab governments.

This is like an evil Twilight Zone.

The homes of terrorists.

Can you please tell us what exactly is the difference beside the fact that Israeli fire causes more damage and deads?
I'll be more than happy to explain it.

Hamas intentionally targets civilians.

It uses it's own humans as human shields hoping that they will be killed so stupid fuckers will buy into it and they can get propaganda from it.

Israel only targets terrorists. If civilians die it's because their governments intentionally put them in dangerous areas so they die.

ALL the arab deaths are solely the responsibility of their government whom provoke the war by firing missiles, and put their own people in harms way so they get killed.

THEY WANT THEIR OWN PEOPLE TO BE KILLED.

The homes of terrorists.

Israel fires at terrorists who use civilians for human shields. Que sera sera.

The Gaza government ALWAYS targets civilians

The Israeli government NEVER targets civilians

That's the big difference.

Go ahead and go out and shoot at someone and miss.....you'll still be charged with attempted murder.

The homes of terrorists.

It uses it's own humans as human shields hoping that they will be killed so stupid fuckers will buy into it and they can get propaganda from it.

Israel only targets terrorists. If civilians die it's because their governments intentionally put them in dangerous areas so they die.

ALL the arab deaths are solely the responsibility of their government whom provoke the war by firing missiles, and put their own people in harms way so they get killed.

How big is Gaza? How many people live there? How many Gaza fired rockets made it our of Gaza last summer and how many of those rockets killed any Israelis?

The homes of terrorists.

How big is Gaza? How many people live there? How many Gaza fired rockets made it our of Gaza last summer and how many of those rockets killed any Israelis?

OUTSTANDING POINT. Sure stupid them Palestinians in Gaza, huh? Oh well, Palestinians will be Palestinians.

Demolishing homes that are used for terrorist purposes is not illegal, read the Geneva conventions.

Firing qassams at Israel is illegal and a war crime.

So do you support and defend terrorism or the eradication or terrorism. My belief is you are an armchair terrorist and should be questioned about your beliefs

Forum List

Back