Really interesting series on A&E about Scientology.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The actress Leah Remeni has left the Church and is basically blowing the whistle on the Cult-Like "Church". I grew up in a Methodist Christian family and this Scientology stuff does not resemble any Church I've ever seen. If there are any Scientologists on USMB I would be very interested to read your take on what this show is presenting.

Thankfully the CoS should be circling the drain in the coming years. The internet contains so much negative info on them, it will be increasingly difficult for them to attract many new members, as the old ones flee the insanity.

The actress Leah Remeni has left the Church and is basically blowing the whistle on the Cult-Like "Church". I grew up in a Methodist Christian family and this Scientology stuff does not resemble any Church I've ever seen. If there are any Scientologists on USMB I would be very interested to read your take on what this show is presenting.

It seems to have been quite a racket until recently.

If you get HBO on any of various streaming platforms, I highly recommend the documentary Going Clear: Scientology and the Prison of Belief.

Forum List

Back