Really making America Great Again

ZooGardens

Jan 10, 2016
I am going to work starting on Monday, to work on a presentation, a full book, I'm going to print it out, and take it to the Fed Ex store, and have them bind it for me.

A book to replace the broken Americans with Disabilities Act, Affirmative Action policies, Worker's Rights policies, Consumer's rights policies, Hiring practice policies, etc etc...

Chapter One discusses Worker's Rights...

It discusses and outlines Worker's rights, Treatment, Hiring Practices and Interviews, and Qualification standards.

Chapter Two discusses Worker's Unions, Pay, Compensation, Benefits, Working hours and Working conditions.

Chapter Three discusses Managerial and Economic and Business related practices.

Chapter Four discusses Disabled workers, Minority workers, Immigrant workers, and Female workers.

Chapter Five discusses Apprenticeships, and Training and Education.

Chapter Six discusses Consumer's Rights, Safe products and Product Quality and Sales, and Trial periods, and Deals, and Customer Service, and Shoppers.

Chapter Seven discusses Real Estate sales and renting.

And if what is in my book becomes law.. here's what will happen.

Americans are hired again, and Businesses will pay for it.
Americans will be middle class again, and Businesses will pay for it.
Americans will have high quality products again, and Businesses will pay for it.
Americans will know what they're buying again, and the Businesses will tell them honestly.
Americans will be healthy again, and Businesses will pay for it.
Americans will have benefits and unions again, and Businesses will pay for it.

I am going to work starting on Monday, to work on a presentation, a full book, I'm going to print it out, and take it to the Fed Ex store, and have them bind it for me.

A book to replace the broken Americans with Disabilities Act, Affirmative Action policies, Worker's Rights policies, Consumer's rights policies, Hiring practice policies, etc etc...

It discusses and outlines Worker's rights, Treatment, Hiring Practices and Interviews, and Qualification standards.

Chapter Two discusses Worker's Unions, Pay, Compensation, Benefits, Working hours and Working conditions.

Chapter Four discusses Disabled workers, Minority workers, Immigrant workers, and Female workers.

Chapter Six discusses Consumer's Rights, Safe products and Product Quality and Sales, and Trial periods, and Deals, and Customer Service, and Shoppers.

Americans will have high quality products again, and Businesses will pay for it.
Americans will know what they're buying again, and the Businesses will tell them honestly.
Can't guess the plot but I know who's going to be the good guys and bad guys.

• Banned
And for the first time in American history, The South is going to have unions and worker's rights and good working conditions and good job training too.

Reminds me of Jimmy, in his cardigan sweater, sitting by the fire rambling on. I thought America had suffered enough humiliation and economic turmoil under his watch, boy was I wrong.

Oh great, another "I'm a genius! I'm important! Watch me fix the world!" nutjob. :rolleyes:

And for the first time in American history, The South is going to have unions and worker's rights and good working conditions and good job training too.
The South has Right To Work states and Southerners don't like or want unions. Now, when the damn yankees start pouring in because the cost of living is lower, they want to organize their companies. Lotsa broke heads over that BS.

Can't guess the plot but I know who's going to be the good guys and bad guys.

What will make America great again is getting rid of Donald Trump and other right wing and left wing extremist. The problem is not conservative extremist nor liberal extremist. The problem is extremism.
It is has made government unresponsive to the public, created worthless legislation, produced a tax code that makes no sense to anyone, has wasted billions upon billions of dollars, and created a political environment in which no one can see any point of view but their own.

“Extremes to the right and to the left of any political dispute are always wrong.”
Dwight D. Eisenhower

:link: please.

Forum List

Back