Really stupid law makers making laws

Colorado Rep. Diana DeGette, the lead Democratic sponsor of a federal bill to ban high-capacity magazines, does not know what a magazine is.

a garbled statement does not equate the Representative 'not knowing' how or what a magazine is or works. Everyone has seen them used.

this OP has so many things wrong with it, but this is what propaganda looks like: somebody misspeaks or garbles and mangles statements and the propagandists are off and running with false premises, false conclusions, invalid arguments and straight out misrepresentations and lies.

:eek:

Complete and utter bullshit and you know it. This was no misstatement. There was no 'garbling' of words. She clearly does not know that a magazine can be reloaded and that is it not a disposable accessory. CLEARLY.

But I should thank you. The dis-ingenuousness of your claim here only demonstrates the overwhelming bias in your thought, and that discredits anything you have to say. You're only hurting your case, so please, keep thrilling us with your acumen. It's entertaining and helpful.

You guys are assuming that Dante knows what a magazine is any better than she did.

Which proves my point. We have ignorant representatives because the people are ignorant.

Last edited:
Colorado state Sen. Greg Brophy, said that DeGette’s comment was “stunningly stupid.”

Yea, I'd have to agree with that one.

She was able to follow it up by being even more stupid.

DEM CONGRESSWOMAN MOCKS CONCERNED PRO-GUN SENIOR CITIZEN: ‘YOU’D PROBABLY BE DEAD ANYWAY’

During a public forum on national gun control legislation hosted by the Denver Post editorial board on Tuesday, U.S. Rep. Diana DeGette (D-Colo.) mocked a concerned pro-gun senior citizen when he expressed his fears regarding how gun control will affect his ability to defend himself.

Among the scheduled panelists at the forum were DeGette, Ed Perlmutter (D-Colo.), Republican state Sen. Kevin Lundberg, and Larimer County Sheriff Justin Smith, according to the Denver Post.

“My question is: What about me?” the Denver citizen asked Rep. DeGette, arguing against limiting magazine capacity. “There may not be one bad guy that comes into my house… I have to change magazines? I am a serious disadvantage.”

“What about me?” he repeated.

After arrogantly smirking at his question, DeGette replied: “The good news for you, you live in Denver. The [Denver Police Department] would be there within minutes.”

“You’d probably be dead anyway if they had that kind of firepower,” she added.

April | 2013 | TheBlaze.com ... ad-anyway/

The state GOP's making a list and you can bet this dumb broad is on it now!

Sadly the folks who know the least are the ones most desperate for legislation that makes no sense.

April 1, 2013

Everything's TEMPORARY!!!

"Obama's decisive re-election, coupled with what amounted to a national landslide won by the Senate Democrats, has forced the Republicans into a period of reassessment and repositioning. Of course, some Republicans still believe that their party lost because its right wing views were did not come through clearly enough.

But most Republicans recognize that the party's combination of extremism and obstruction proved to be a losing strategy. They know the Republican brand is in deep trouble. The election results seemed to have convinced at least some of the Senate Republicans that finding areas in which to cooperate with the president is necessary."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bBYND6aVEmQ]Spooky Tooth:-'Things Change' - YouTube[/ame]

SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif
SmileyFinger53.gif

Forum List

Back