Reason for Cop's show being cancelled and Live PD pulled for now

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
#1) The show highlights the positive aspects of the police protecting the community, and how dangerous the job is dealing with armed criminal's and crazed drug addicts.
#2) Because 9 out of 10 criminal's they chase and arrest are black and this is offensive to white liberals and the BLM crowd. ... :cool:

Last edited:
I fully expect the next TV show to be cancelled will be the "First 48 hrs", that deals with solving murder cases. Hopefully within the first 48 hours after the murder, or at least getting some solid leads pointing to the criminal(s), leading to an arrest and subsequent conviction.
But once again, 9 out of 10 of the brutal murders are committed by a black person, and many times the murders are black on black homicides. .... :cool:

The cop shows must end all acidic and sarcastic comments and comebacks. This in itself is incedinary. Some of this is easy. But boring.

I know a guy who works for the police department here who was supposed to be on Cops this season. He already filmed it.

Cancel Culture is running amok.
Even Lego is doing away with their Lego police station and Lego cops.
What an insane shitshow!

They've suspended advertising it. I haven't heard they were going to stop making them.

Once the history of the Confederacy is erased, then the history of the Civil War will soon follow.
Then America can proclaim that Blacks were never oppressed and racism never existed!
Coolio......:dance:.

Cancel Culture is running amok.
Even Lego is doing away with their Lego police station and Lego cops.
What an insane shitshow!

They've suspended advertising it. I haven't heard they were going to stop making them.

I heard they are.

You heard wrong

They'll cancel it. They're on the way to doing it.

#1) The show highlights the positive aspects of the police protecting the community, and how dangerous the job is dealing with armed criminal's and crazed drug addicts.
#2) Because 9 out of 10 criminal's they chase and arrest are black and this is offensive to white liberals and the BLM crowd. ... :cool:

I fully expect the next TV show to be cancelled will be the "First 48 hrs", that deals with solving murder cases. Hopefully within the first 48 hours after the murder, or at least getting some solid leads pointing to the criminal(s), leading to an arrest and subsequent conviction.
But once again, 9 out of 10 of the brutal murders are committed by a black person, and many times the murders are black on black homicides. .... :cool:
Ironic when you see the families thanking the detectives when they make an arrest.

Watching Live PD all I see is pure professionalism. They know they are on camera and welcome it. Keeps the Police and the suspects accountable for their actions. Main reason most suspects bitch about the cameras on the show.

The cop shows must end all acidic and sarcastic comments and comebacks. This in itself is incedinary. Some of this is easy. But boring.

th%20%281%29-S.jpg

Forum List

Back