🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reasons I would not visit Israel

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
I defended Israel And America against Europeans on here just now.

But here is reasons why I would not visit Israel.

1. Its in the middle east, and that is a very dangerous place to be...
They don't have governments like we do... their governments are muslim gangs, and their law enforcement is hamas going around killing people, and their courts are a complete façade, a scam that defendants stand absolutely ZERO chance in.

2. Israel is majority jewish, and the jews there make the laws and the organized system... but Israel is also greater than 20 % Militant muslim gangs.. and the gangs set the tone on the streets anywhere they exist.

The muslim gangs want war, and win lose or draw, they have it.

Dangerous place.

3. its a poor country..... it is...
And it doesn't have anything to offer a tourist who isn't Jewish.

4. I think that region that Israel was put in... personally, I think was the result of Anti Semitism in, and of itself.

There are whole hosts of other, friendlier places that they could have been put.

5. Its an angry place, Israel is very angry, all the time... because of the locale and the surroundings and the danger, and the war, and the harassment.

And Israel isn't going to hesitate to have me take the brunt of their anger, should I get into any kind of trouble whatsoever.

6. Im not Jewish, and there is nothing there for me.

Last edited:
This entire thread is an explosion of antisemitism. I don't even know how to begin to respond to the sheer hatred and malice contained in every post thus far.

I've been to Israel. Very nice people, very beautiful area. Very safe.

I've also been to Palestine. Very much a shithole but I enjoyed going to Bethlehem for the historical significance.

Don't be a pussy. Go everywhere, see everything, do everything.

I've also been to Palestine. Very much a shithole but I enjoyed going to Bethlehem for the historical significance.

Thank you for personal insight.

Words to live by to be sure.

They don't have governments like we do... their governments are muslim gangs, and their law enforcement is hamas going around killing people, and their courts are a complete façade, a scam that defendants stand absolutely ZERO chance in.

2. Israel is majority jewish, and the jews there make the laws and the organized system... but Israel is also greater than 20 % Militant muslim gangs.. and the gangs set the tone on the streets anywhere they exist.

Dangerous place.

4. I think that region that Israel was put in... personally, I think was the result of Anti Semitism in, and of itself.

There are whole hosts of other, friendlier places that they could have been put.

5. Its an angry place, Israel is very angry, all the time... because of the locale and the surroundings and the danger, and the war, and the harassment.

And Israel isn't going to hesitate to have me take the brunt of their anger, should I get into any kind of trouble whatsoever.

That's so wrong, on so many levels, and I just don't have the time or energy.

i'd go to Israel if I can get someone to pay for the trip and a month in a hotel . I'd checkout Masada and all the other historical and Jewish / Christian religious sites . I wouldn't go to any of the Arab lands because I agree with you about their laws and the governments . Course I won't go to Mexico either because of their laws and government and random violence but I'd go to Canada and have been to Canada a hundred time but that was years ago .

Dangerous place.

So you admit being ignorant of Israeli society

That you have right!

I wouldn't hesitate to visit Israel. I would however NEVER visit anywhere else in the Mideast. Not because I would be afraid for my safety, but I simply would never reward any of the other nations in the region with my vacation dollars. Most will never recognize Israel as a country, and it's right to exist, so fuck 'em they aint gettin' a nickel from me if I can help it.

Dangerous place.

Wow. You sure as shinola are full of yourself.

Just an observation.

My cousin the new-Jew took his wife to Israel for a vacation/tour. They both dug the hell out of it.
Got some great photos. He brought me back an "IDF" kippah along with a piece of some ancient holy ruin.

Dangerous place.

Why the focus on Jerusalem? Why not Mecca? Try driving to Mecca as a non Muslim vs. driving to Jerusalem where Jews, Muslims and Christians are welcomed equally? Perhaps you are an atheist or agnostic......that will float well at Mecca. Thing Boy.

Forum List

Back