Reasons to vote democrat

Yep. That book would match the reading level of most Trump supporters.
Funny, considering it was written specifically for democrats.

I doubt that. Democrats generally thumb through a book to see what it's about before buying it. Right wingers are content to see their favorite talking head's picture on the front. Republicans don't read books anyway.
Yeah democrats are known for their intelligence and intellectual curiosity........
RACIST!
SEXIST!
$750
ooops the left is out of arguments.

Is that all that Hannity put on your list this week?
it's all I see.....

Rationality and hard work are racist......no wonder you guys just sit at home with your parents and are lazy as fuck, with no rational thought or logic.

oh and we can add lots of stuff to this list...you guys are fucking retarded.

I doubt that. Democrats generally thumb through a book to see what it's about before buying it. Right wingers are content to see their favorite talking head's picture on the front. Republicans don't read books anyway.
That book must sell quite a few to democrats if that's the case.
Oh, and I read books all the time. But then again, I'm not republican, I just vote that way.
I relate well to your statement about voting Republican but not being a self-labeled Republican. Why do some partisans expect (some will even demand it-ha) that all others follow their lead(s)? A good fit for one doesn't mean it's the right for someone else. Why do some (only some mind you) people who vote strictly along party lines think everyone else should vote the same way? This makes no sense in a democratic republic with our wonderful freedom of choice:) A frequent statement that is made, from both sides of the circus ring, that "IF you are a true patriot you'll vote for so and so! All others are traitors and pond scum!" Poor pond scum, always getting a bad rap;) We are all individuals first and foremost, and it's mind-boggling to read: because you DO "this" you must BE "that". What's with this need to label people anyway? We all have different reasons for doing similar things, and that includes how we participate as citizens in government. How we participate in government should also give us the right to self-label or not. It should not involve wasted air about "Don't talk to Jane anymore. I heard she's not voting D this year!" LOL Do people really do that kind of thing? Just wondering;) A large majority of people seem to need this labeling system because it drives them nuts when anyone says they aren't affiliated with either major party. I've heard more than once, "Oh, so you're a fence sitter, eh?" As if a person cannot be intentionally staying out of the mud but must fully participate to be considered a "true patriot". Okay, I'm getting lost in my mini-tangent here, back to the subject. Labels, especially political labels, are frequently inaccurate and sometimes miss by a mile or so with respect to any type of accuracy. People even have different definitions for the same party label. Political labels bring to mind things that could be true, might not be true, or somewhere in between, you don't know unless you know the particular individual. One size fits all doesn't work and never will. We've gone so far now that trying to stay out of the political labeling game is next to impossible. I get that for educational purposes, there is an absolute need for political labels. I'm referencing informal discussions that happen, as with this thread;)

Oh, and I read books all the time. But then again, I'm not republican, I just vote that way.

If you vote republican, you are a republican. I don't care what you call yourself. I would be embarrassed to admit it too.
Quite wrong, my friend. I vote republican because they are the only ones who have a chance against the liberals.
I guess you haven't heard about the difference between major and minor parties.

Again, I don't care if you want to call yourself a fluffy bunny. If you vote republican, you are a republican. You sound like the woman on the street that is adamant that she isn't a whore, but she will give blow jobs for money.
Typical liberal. Can't get anything in their head due to the rocks.
Republicans are more moderate on some positions than I am. Our views don't line up on all things. However, a vote for a minor party is a wasted vote. They have no chance of beating the leftist scum. I'll take a republican any day over anyone on the left. That is why I am not a republican, but I do vote for them.

Which stack of votes does your vote go in? republican or Democratic?
You seriously can't tell? Wow, you're dumber than I thought.

My mistake. I didn't consider the fact where your alternate reality allowed you to be a republican, but not a republican at the same time.
I don't know why you keep going, you're just making yourself look even worse. Voting for a republican does not necessarily mean that you are a republican. There's no test you have to take before you vote that determines what your views are, and then make you vote according to those views. No, it's a free country, so if I want to vote for a republican, despite the fact that I am not a republican is completely fine. The party you vote for does not define what your view on things are. The Republicans are the major party that line up closer with my views than the Democrats, so I vote for them. Get that into your head if you can.

Vote for whoever you want. If you vote republican, you are republican. Again, I still don't blame you for being too embarrassed to admit it. I would be too.

Yeah democrats are known for their intelligence and intellectual curiosity........
RACIST!
SEXIST!
$750

it's all I see.....

Rationality and hard work are racist......no wonder you guys just sit at home with your parents and are lazy as fuck, with no rational thought or logic.

Wow. That nut bag site comes up with some crazy crap, don't they?

If you vote republican, you are a republican. I don't care what you call yourself. I would be embarrassed to admit it too.
Quite wrong, my friend. I vote republican because they are the only ones who have a chance against the liberals.

Again, I don't care if you want to call yourself a fluffy bunny. If you vote republican, you are a republican. You sound like the woman on the street that is adamant that she isn't a whore, but she will give blow jobs for money.
Republicans are more moderate on some positions than I am. Our views don't line up on all things. However, a vote for a minor party is a wasted vote. They have no chance of beating the leftist scum. I'll take a republican any day over anyone on the left. That is why I am not a republican, but I do vote for them.

My mistake. I didn't consider the fact where your alternate reality allowed you to be a republican, but not a republican at the same time.
I don't know why you keep going, you're just making yourself look even worse. Voting for a republican does not necessarily mean that you are a republican. There's no test you have to take before you vote that determines what your views are, and then make you vote according to those views. No, it's a free country, so if I want to vote for a republican, despite the fact that I am not a republican is completely fine. The party you vote for does not define what your view on things are. The Republicans are the major party that line up closer with my views than the Democrats, so I vote for them. Get that into your head if you can.

Vote for whoever you want. If you vote republican, you are republican. Again, I still don't blame you for being too embarrassed to admit it. I would be too.
No, voting for a person of a political party doesn't mean you are that party or defined by it. My views are probably most closely aligned with the Constitution party. But I won't vote for them, because they don't have a chance of beating the Dems. The Republicans are the next best thing. It's not about being embarrassed by having a label on me. I'm not a snowflake like you are, and I'm not ashamed of my beliefs or convictions at all. It's about beating the Dems, and right now only the GOP can do that.

RACIST!
SEXIST!
$750

it's all I see.....

No, you lefties do.....that's the shit you support......and it explains alot.

No, voting for a person of a political party doesn't mean you are that party or defined by it. My views are probably most closely aligned with the Constitution party. But I won't vote for them, because they don't have a chance of beating the Dems. The Republicans are the next best thing. It's not about being embarrassed by having a label on me. I'm not a snowflake like you are, and I'm not ashamed of my beliefs or convictions at all. It's about beating the Dems, and right now only the GOP can do that.
"If you vote republican, you are a republican." Hmm. What about the 40% of Americans who self-identify as independents? Surely many independents will be voting for one of the two major party's candidates. Does that mean that because they are voting Dem or Rep that they are giving up their own ideas, beliefs, and party affiliation (if they have one) to instantly "become" that party? As previously stated, people do the exact things for a multitude of different (mostly personal) reasons. As citizens of the US, we can label ourselves whatever the heck we want, or otherwise. Political labels are good for generalities, but getting down to the brass tacks you'll always find stark differences for why people vote the way they do. I'm used to this sort of faulty thinking as I frequent a few political chat rooms, now there's a place you don't want to go if you enjoy a good night's sleep! Stating that voting for a candidate, any candidate, means you are the party is ludicrous. Wearing a pair of thick, opaque, partisan sunglasses is detrimental to one's health- you tend to slip and fall at the slightest provocation;) This type of extreme, partisan mindset ties in well to the idea that labels define people better than one's individual actions which is a total fallacy.

You're making an ass of yourself.

People vote for different parties ALL THE TIME. If they didn't the government offices would never change seats. Hell, former democrat strongholds flipped to Trump in 2016. All those people aren't suddenly Republicans.

Freedom is tricky for you apparently

IT's because you're ignorant. You can't think for yourself and you can't research any issues.
Once you start looking as people not as us vs them, maybe you'll get a clue.
You have too much invested in your politics and you can't let that go, so you don't understand most people's motivations.
Not all Trump supporters are republicans either. You really need to chill and put down your hate, anger, whatever it is that motivates your politics and learn to look at things rationally and objectively.

RACIST!
SEXIST!
$750

it's all I see.....

Odd, but I didn't know I support the things you claim.

RACIST!
SEXIST!
$750

it's all I see.....

Oh so you think the left is batshit crazy too?

People vote for different parties ALL THE TIME. If they didn't the government offices would never change seats. Hell, former democrat strongholds flipped to Trump in 2016. All those people aren't suddenly Republicans.

For the purpose of that election, they were republican. I suspect many have switched back since then.

IT's because you're ignorant. You can't think for yourself and you can't research any issues.
Once you start looking as people not as us vs them, maybe you'll get a clue.
You have too much invested in your politics and you can't let that go, so you don't understand most people's motivations.
Not all Trump supporters are republicans either. You really need to chill and put down your hate, anger, whatever it is that motivates your politics and learn to look at things rationally and objectively.

I promise to do all those things as soon as I finish reading through all these right wing conspiracy claims.

RACIST!
SEXIST!
$750

it's all I see.....

Are you hearing voices again? I never said anything like that.

For the purpose of that election, they were republican. I suspect many have switched back since then.
You're a complete nut. Just because someone's votes for a person wearing the label of a party, does not make that person that party. Your (non)logic is very strange.

I'll proudly vote for Trump and when it's over, I'll back the voter fraud lawsuit as every non totalitarian in this country should. Bad times are coming. Viva Trump, best President since Eisenhower.

RACIST!
SEXIST!
$750

it's all I see.....

Are you hearing voices again? I never said anything like that.
So you do believe in my post...you need to make up your mind...

Forum List

Back