Reb flag guy Guilty on all charges.

Dissent against the "big guy" as Sleepy Joe is referred to upsets you that much?

In any event, Biden actually DID seize power in America in Jan 2021, and the effect on the country and the world has been a catastrophe, from $5 gasoline to war in Ukraine to monkeypox.

But if 81 million people voted for it, well I guess they deserve it.
No if. 81 Million people did vote for it. And until you magaturds admit this fact, there's absolutely nothing more to discuss.

No if. 81 Million people did vote for it. And until you magaturds admit this fact, there's absolutely nothing more to discuss.

So you are saying the 81 million definitely deserve the $5 or more gasoline, sky high inflation, the world at war, etc., and there is no doubt about it.

Fine.

You deserve it, so quit whining about it and tell your leader Brandon to shut up about his own bullshit.

Wanna bet if he had a gay flag nothing would happen to the guy?

So you are saying the 81 million definitely deserve the $5 or more gasoline, sky high inflation, the world at war, etc., and there is no doubt about it.
No. That's not what I said. Learn how to comprehend what you read. You know I didn't say this, but apparently gaslighting message boards with useless partisan gotcha points is your hobby, and it's why people have nothing but contempt for trifling politically retarded motherfuckers like yourself. I'm suffering from the same increases as you. Oh yeah, so is the whole world, genius.

The difference? I'll survive this. You? I have my doubts.

He used his flag to attack a police officer. If he wasnt a white guy he would have been shot.

Shove your race baiting up your ass.

This is about his politics, not his actions. We had hundreds of riots over the previous 4 years, and none of them were gone after like this guys.

He attacked a cop with his flag? That's serious. Charge him with that, and see if you can make the case.

UNLAWFUL PARADING? That's just legalistic terrorizing, trying to up the potential time to the point that the guy cuts a deal out of terror. This is police state shit.

Court documents said that Kevin Seefried said he brought the flag from his home in Delaware, where it is usually displayed outside.

Imagine having trash like that for a neighbor.
Delaware was a slave state. The only reason it didn't join the Confederacy was that Lincoln stationed Federal troops there to prevent it.

Forum List

Back