Reb flag guy Guilty on all charges.

Meanwhile in Portland some mostly peaceful protests are taking place....

But lets nail the guy carrying the rebel flag in the capitol to the wall.

I don't understand how there is anything left in Portland to burn since we all know that city was totally burned down in 2021, and in 2020 and in 2019 and in 2018 -- basically anytime a right-winger needs to deflect from something, Portland burns down again

The deflection on both your parts is noted.

Oh so you are saying its a Dim party thing...
Yes, it is a Democrat party thing.......if you are a moron who can't tell the difference between political ideology and political parties.....one is relatively fluid.......the other is relatively static....

Good to see the courts working through these traitors.
No doubt trump would pardon him.

Dissent against the "big guy" as Sleepy Joe is referred to upsets you that much?

In any event, Biden actually DID seize power in America in Jan 2021, and the effect on the country and the world has been a catastrophe, from $5 gasoline to war in Ukraine to monkeypox.

But if 81 million people voted for it, well I guess they deserve it.

The deflection on both your parts is noted.
There is nothing to deflect from...

Last I checked....people who riot and set fires get sentenced to prison.....SOMETIMES....unless you are a right-winger who thinks you were just being a patriot

Can you point out the posts I made where I called people who went to prison for riots -- FBI operatives or innocent victims set up by the FBI?? I'll wait...

And even when right-wingers are ACTUALLY CAUGHT setting fires and vandalizing businesses to blame the other side -- I still don't care...because i am not on either side.......Supporting police reform and burning down buildings are mutually exclusive...

Wow....he trespassed............

Give him a fine and send him on his way...

Meanwhile, the democrat party brownshirts, blm and antifa.....burned black homes and businesses....looted black businesses.....and murdered Americans of all colors...for 7 months.....attacking court houses, police stations, wounding and killing police officers, and causing 2 billion dollars in damage......

All while under the orders of the democrat party, and under the protection of the democrat party as democrat party mayors ordered the police to not stop them........and democrat party politicians like kamala harris bailed them out of jail....

But you go girl, you got a guy who carried a flag and walked through the capitol........woohoo....you got one......

"Unlawful parading"? Jesus Christ! They really threw the book at this guy.

How long will he serve for walking with a flag? 3 years? 5?

This man is a political prisoner. He is not doing time because of the crime, but because of his politics.

If he was a good lefty, no charges would have been filed.

The death penalty......disagreeing with the democrats is the only offense they believe deserves death....rape, murder, child molesting....those guys get a pass....but protesting a stolen election?

Death.

Wow....he trespassed............

Give him a fine and send him on his way...

Meanwhile, the democrat party brownshirts, blm and antifa.....burned black homes and businesses....looted black businesses.....and murdered Americans of all colors...for 7 months.....attacking court houses, police stations, wounding and killing police officers, and causing 2 billion dollars in damage......

All while under the orders of the democrat party, and under the protection of the democrat party as democrat party mayors ordered the police to not stop them........and democrat party politicians like kamala harris bailed them out of jail....

But you go girl, you got a guy who carried a flag and walked through the capitol........woohoo....you got one......
You know what bro, I admire the way you stand up for Democrats....

_00-rac008 (226).jpg

Most "Republicans" wouldn't be caught dead defending this flag...especially when that flag is being carried by Antifa while desecrating our Capitol....but you are different bro....kudos

You know what bro, I admire the way you stand up for Democrats....

View attachment 658742

Most "Republicans" wouldn't be caught dead defending this flag...especially when that flag is being carried by Antifa while desecrating our Capitol....but you are different bro....kudos

Nope...that is a different topic......

Republicans are dumb to use the democrat party flag as a symbol of Federalism....they need to carry the U.S. flag, not the democrat party slave flag.....

What makes them traitors to you, personally, TitsUp Tommy? You're not American. You have no dog in this fight. Time for you to fuck off and expire and stop embarrassing yourself.

Nope...that is a different topic......

Republicans are dumb to use the democrat party flag as a symbol of Federalism....they need to carry the U.S. flag, not the democrat party slave flag.....
But do you ever tell them that when they are in your party going full Neo-Confederate??

I am guessing you don't -- and when i say you, I mean the collective you......same goes for Neo-Nazis too...

R_00.rac008 (53).jpg

If Republicans really hated that "slave flag" -- they wouldn't bend themselves into pretzels to defend the Confederacy as "southern heritage" when that Confederacy only lasted 4 years...if that represents southern heritage, what does that say about that heritage...

What makes them traitors to you, personally, TitsUp Tommy? You're not American. You have no dog in this fight. Time for you to fuck off and expire and stop embarrassing yourself.

That isn't true..........Tommy has a lot of investment in the U.S....the U.S. protects Britain so that guys like Tommy don't have to serve in their own military to protect their own country....the U.S. provides protection for Britain which means they can take the money they should be spending on protecting their country and pour it into the black hole of inefficient and bad national healthcare......and the U.S. provides the U.K. with medical and other technological miracles so that British citizens can be welfare sponges their whole lives...

That is a lot for tommy to worry about....

I am leaning toward Desantis.....Trump 2.0........but just watching the left wing meltdown as Trump takes the oath of office again would be amazing......their wails, pulling their hair out, gnashing their teeth.......well worth it....
I actually think you would avoid voting for a candidate you prefer -- just because you think voting for someone else would "trigger the libs" -- do you understand how pathetic that is?

Was it a machete flag? A 50 caliber flag? A hand grenade flag?
We all know fragile mediocre cucks like you believe that being totally unarmed is enough to be considered a threat...especially if you are a black child under the age of 15.....so I would think having a flag pole with a sharpened edge can be considered a weapon...

But do you ever tell them that when they are in your party going full Neo-Confederate??

I am guessing you don't -- and when i say you, I mean the collective you......same goes for Neo-Nazis too...

View attachment 658744

If Republicans really hated that "slave flag" -- they wouldn't bend themselves into pretzels to defend the Confederacy as "southern heritage" when that Confederacy only lasted 4 years...if that represents southern heritage, what does that say about that heritage...

No...black Americans in those states also protected those monuments....it is the democrats, who understand that if blacks ever really think about what the democrat party did.....they would destroy the democrat party......the democrats who want all reminders of their history of racism and slavery removed .......

The Republicans believe in Federalism...and for some odd reason they think the democrat party slave flag is a good symbol of that system........

It beats the hell out of me...and I point this out whenever I get the chance...the racist, slave owning democrat party is still evil to this day...no reason to use their flag.

Forum List

Back