"rebuild the military". How ya pay for it ?

I can't believe Kaine didn't point out that we outspend the entire rest of the world combined on our military. Pence acts like our military is a bunch of untrained paupers without even a knife to defend themselves, instead of a fucking global empire.

It is now versus the next 12 nations.

It used to be the next 25.

It should be the next 60.
So you agree with Pence that our military is a bunch of defenseless paupers
Air-Force and Naval air is worn out.......replacement is too expensive.....Naval Boomers need replacing.........Army has shrunk to nothing......

this topic drives me nuts . How does the question not get asked ?

Early in the debate the debt is a topic . Neither had an answer to that.

But when "rebuilding the military" comes up, no discussion on the cost !?
Hillary wants to invest in green energy & offer free college.

How do you pay for it. No discussion on the cost!?

Green energy is about tax breaks for investment in the industry . Free college for public community colleges? Cut military spending! ?

I can't believe Kaine didn't point out that we outspend the entire rest of the world combined on our military. Pence acts like our military is a bunch of untrained paupers without even a knife to defend themselves, instead of a fucking global empire.

Trump has tried to make that point when he references other countries paying their fair share. I think Kaine avoided making that point because it plays into the orange clown narrative.

Cancel great green fleet initiative,,,cancel factoring in climate change to strategy.....Cancel LCS...cancel f-35...........Cancel Ford unless they figure it out.....dont build anymore until they do

Air-Force and Naval air is worn out.......replacement is too expensive.....Naval Boomers need replacing.........Army has shrunk to nothing......
So you're saying there a multiple nations with stronger military's than ours? Which ones?

Cancel all your diversity training and the number of commissars needed to teach and enforce

We rely on them as well. What about those jobs? How is he going to bring them back?

Tariffs until it doesn't pay for them to be anywhere but in the US.
I love the way Libs like you always think it's OK to fire hundreds of thousands of Americans in 1 year but doing the reverse is "impossible".

So now I think it's OK to fire hundreds of thousands of Americans? Why would you think that?
Because that's how all the jobs were shipped to Asia.
Do you know ANYTHING or are you here to get away from your spouse?

No. Jobs left because corporations got tax breaks to move to other countries. Not because of trade agreements.
EXCEPT for the fact that those Trade Deals, unlike the pre-Clinton Trade Deals, ALLOWED corporations to move to nations we have Trade Deals with.
I guess you haven't been paying attention to Trump.
But that would presume you have an attention span.

Exactly. pre-Clinton, we encouraged companies to leave. Encouraging them to leave is not the same as bringing them back.

What are our enemies doing? Massive expansion.

Is their room for cuts in some areas and at the same time additional funding needed in others? Yes there is. Technology is expensive. It's a shame Bill eliminated our advantage. Now we have to pay for his failures.
What an uninformed post. Can you try again, spending more than a few seconds thinking about it?
You make shit up and post it as fact and ask me to think? Did you forget about China gate? Who authorized the transfer of technology in exchange for contributions? Bill Clinton.
Oh you want to go the China route... did you know that the biggest benefactor of Iraq's oil after you voted for Dubya twice was China? Do you want to continue this line of conversation?
Did you mistake me as a globalist Bush Clinton Bush Obama supporter? Sure, let's continue. You want to add another Clinton to the list.
No I correctly took you as an idiot. Do you have a rebuttal?
I want to talk about China and the laws and regulations they are enforcing. You claimed you wanted to discuss the topic. More accurately you claimed they are good and to demand equal treatment is insane.

We rely on them as well. What about those jobs? How is he going to bring them back?

I love the way Libs like you always think it's OK to fire hundreds of thousands of Americans in 1 year but doing the reverse is "impossible".

So now I think it's OK to fire hundreds of thousands of Americans? Why would you think that?

No. Jobs left because corporations got tax breaks to move to other countries. Not because of trade agreements.
Trump wants that money to come back to America. The left is fighting hard against it.

He might be, but he hasn't said how.

Cancel all your diversity training and the number of commissars needed to teach and enforce
Spending is not true measure of strength or readiness......especially with huge waste......military has alrdy admitted they wont win next large scale war

Plus Slave Labor, which I know you approve of because they're Asians, no benefits and 38 hours work days.
In other words, China HAS labor rules it doesn't adhere to.

If hannity is telling you all this crap about me, he's lying.

So you're saying there a multiple nations with stronger military's than ours? Which ones?
Again you are making up shit in your mind.

Trump wants that money to come back to America. The left is fighting hard against it.

He might be, but he hasn't said how.
Um.. yes he has. Pay attention.

What an uninformed post. Can you try again, spending more than a few seconds thinking about it?
You make shit up and post it as fact and ask me to think? Did you forget about China gate? Who authorized the transfer of technology in exchange for contributions? Bill Clinton.
Oh you want to go the China route... did you know that the biggest benefactor of Iraq's oil after you voted for Dubya twice was China? Do you want to continue this line of conversation?
Did you mistake me as a globalist Bush Clinton Bush Obama supporter? Sure, let's continue. You want to add another Clinton to the list.
I want to talk about China and the laws and regulations they are enforcing. You claimed you wanted to discuss the topic. More accurately you claimed they are good and to demand equal treatment is insane.
I disagree with your sentiment. But anyways you want to talk about China. Me too. I would argue that our foreign policy's shift towards China has been sabotaged by the GOP and our incomprehensible desire to obsess over the middle east. I'd love to focus more on China. That doesn't mean I want massive tariffs and subsidies and other artificial regulations on the free market.

I disagree with your sentiment. But anyways you want to talk about China. Me too. I would argue that our foreign policy's shift towards China has been sabotaged by the GOP and our incomprehensible desire to obsess over the middle east. I'd love to focus more on China. That doesn't mean I want massive tariffs and subsidies and other artificial regulations on the free market.
It's not a free market. China has many rules/laws in place designed to benefit their country. I want reciprocal rules and trade agreements.

It's not a free market. China has many rules/laws in place designed to benefit their country. I want reciprocal rules and trade agreements.
Yes China has decided that slavery, basically, is good for their top 1%. Trump envies that.

Yes China has decided that slavery, basically, is good for their top 1%. Trump envies that.

Don't forget the "no regulation" part. Nothing like a city covered in smog 24/7 .

Trump would have us all wearing masks if he had his way .

Plus Slave Labor, which I know you approve of because they're Asians, no benefits and 38 hours work days.
In other words, China HAS labor rules it doesn't adhere to.

If hannity is telling you all this crap about me, he's lying.
I'm not a Hannity fan.

this topic drives me nuts . How does the question not get asked ?

Early in the debate the debt is a topic . Neither had an answer to that.

But when "rebuilding the military" comes up, no discussion on the cost !?

Very simple.... you take 1pp% of the funds fro. Illegal and unconstitutional areas like Energy, Education, HUD, etc.... and put them into defense.

Forum List

Back