"rebuild the military". How ya pay for it ?

For the 12,000th time, read his site or take a hike.
And yes, NOT ONE Liberal Attorney has said the President can't do it.

I just went there. Nothing about how he is going to do anything.
Then you went to the site with your hateful ideology.
I'm not surprised.
I'll bet you never watched one full interview or speech either.

Got it. He either doesn't have a plan, or he wants to make me watch a bunch of videos to finally find what he plans on doing. If he ever presents a plan, I'll give it a fair evaluation. Sorry, I don't jump through hoops for someone who has sounded nuts on every other issue he has discussed.
If you have no patience for an interview or speech, how will you have patience for an interview or speech?
You see how you just twisted your rear-end around your head?

Wanna try that again?Your post made no sense.
You have no patience to watch an interview or a speech so you'll WAIT for Trump to explain how he'll improve out economy.
Are you waiting for smoke signals?
How will you know Trump's plan if you don't WATCH him?

I'm not surprised.

Got it. He either doesn't have a plan, or he wants to make me watch a bunch of videos to finally find what he plans on doing. If he ever presents a plan, I'll give it a fair evaluation. Sorry, I don't jump through hoops for someone who has sounded nuts on every other issue he has discussed.
Of course he has a plan.
Renegotiating Trade Agreements isn't a plan?
Are you a moron?
Why did I bother asking?

How is starting a trade war going to bring back jobs that left to other countries ? Is he going to make those foreign companies shut down?
Explain the trade war you claim he will start. This should be interesting.

The additional import taxes he is threatening will have repercussions. Other countries won't just roll over to chief funny hair.
Sure they will...if they want to eat.

I'm not surprised.

Of course he has a plan.
Are you a moron?
Why did I bother asking?

How is starting a trade war going to bring back jobs that left to other countries ? Is he going to make those foreign companies shut down?
How can there be a Trade War when EVERY nation on earth relies on the US consumer?
Are you THAT stupid?
Why did I ask that question?

We rely on them as well. What about those jobs? How is he going to bring them back?

So you agree with Pence that our military is a bunch of defenseless paupers
He never said that ass wipe. You made that up in your delusional mind. Get back on the meds.
He paraphrased. Sorry.

:laugh:
Pieces of shit like you will justify any lie.
Pence said we need to rebuild our military because it's in shambles and we don't fund it enough. Do you disagree with that?
What are our enemies doing? Massive expansion.

Is their room for cuts in some areas and at the same time additional funding needed in others? Yes there is. Technology is expensive. It's a shame Bill eliminated our advantage. Now we have to pay for his failures.

I can't believe Kaine didn't point out that we outspend the entire rest of the world combined on our military. Pence acts like our military is a bunch of untrained paupers without even a knife to defend themselves, instead of a fucking global empire.
the hippy in me sez: The whole gig is going to blow man.

I'm not surprised.

Of course he has a plan.
Are you a moron?
Why did I bother asking?

How can there be a Trade War when EVERY nation on earth relies on the US consumer?
Are you THAT stupid?

We rely on them as well. What about those jobs? How is he going to bring them back?

Tariffs until it doesn't pay for them to be anywhere but in the US.
I love the way Libs like you always think it's OK to fire hundreds of thousands of Americans in 1 year but doing the reverse is "impossible".

So you agree with Pence that our military is a bunch of defenseless paupers
He never said that ass wipe. You made that up in your delusional mind. Get back on the meds.
He paraphrased. Sorry.

Pence said we need to rebuild our military because it's in shambles and we don't fund it enough. Do you disagree with that?

Is their room for cuts in some areas and at the same time additional funding needed in others? Yes there is. Technology is expensive. It's a shame Bill eliminated our advantage. Now we have to pay for his failures.
What an uninformed post. Can you try again, spending more than a few seconds thinking about it?

He paraphrased. Sorry.

What an uninformed post. Can you try again, spending more than a few seconds thinking about it?
Why didn't you reply in your usual intellectually superior way and simply click a smiley?

I'm not surprised.

If you have no patience for an interview or speech, how will you have patience for an interview or speech?

You have no patience to watch an interview or a speech so you'll WAIT for Trump to explain how he'll improve out economy.

It's his job to convince me. Not mine to track his goals down. Trump has been on TV almost non stop for months. If he has a plan, he should have said something by now.

I'm not surprised.

Of course he has a plan.
Are you a moron?
Why did I bother asking?

Explain the trade war you claim he will start. This should be interesting.

The additional import taxes he is threatening will have repercussions. Other countries won't just roll over to chief funny hair.
Go on. Please explain how fair trade deals, deals that are reciprocal are bad. If China passes a rule that says x amount of the product must be built in their country, why shouldn't we have a similar rule?

I'm not surprised.

It's his job to convince me. Not mine to track his goals down. Trump has been on TV almost non stop for months. If he has a plan, he should have said something by now.
And how many of his full speeches and interviews have you watched?

this topic drives me nuts . How does the question not get asked ?

Early in the debate the debt is a topic . Neither had an answer to that.

But when "rebuilding the military" comes up, no discussion on the cost !?

Stop paying for all the garbage that does not benefit American citizens.

Like more military spending ?
When the products used by the military are made in the US it's good for the economy.
See how that works?
Of course not.

How is that any different from welfare? Other than a good chuck of our military spending happens overseas and not part of the us economy .

He paraphrased. Sorry.

Why didn't you reply in your usual intellectually superior way and simply click a smiley?
Good point. I knew you wouldn't have a response. Maybe deep down I still have some hope for you.

No problem...

They'll just slash Welfare again, eh?

Of course he has a plan.
Are you a moron?
Why did I bother asking?

Are you THAT stupid?

Tariffs until it doesn't pay for them to be anywhere but in the US.
I love the way Libs like you always think it's OK to fire hundreds of thousands of Americans in 1 year but doing the reverse is "impossible".

So now I think it's OK to fire hundreds of thousands of Americans? Why would you think that?

Stop paying for all the garbage that does not benefit American citizens.

Like more military spending ?
When the products used by the military are made in the US it's good for the economy.
See how that works?
Of course not.

How is that any different from welfare? Other than a good chuck of our military spending happens overseas and not part of the us economy .
Dick Cheney started the trend of off-shoring military production.
We bring it back.

Good point. I knew you wouldn't have a response. Maybe deep down I still have some hope for you.
What have you posted of substance in the last several months?
"I hate Trump" is a sound bite.

What have you posted of substance in the last several months?
"I hate Trump" is a sound bite.
What? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back