Recent Rioting In Minnesota.Yah, The Local Democrats Were Bored And Needed To Entertain Themselves, Right?

So why didn’t target lock the store and keep it locked until the police arrived?

There now is a new show called The Right View, as an answer to the highly partisan anti-Trump show, The View. I think its only online though. Probably won't get as much viewing as The View, which is on ABC-TV.

Wow, attacks on protesters - and not all of them are black, and not one word of empathy for the victim. Black lives matter, and I'm sure those jerks above will mock that phrase, even when the murders of black human beings are being slaughtered.

Why? At every opportunity people loot stores! Time to put stiff prison sentences with behavior.

St. Paul police responded to looting at the Midway Target Thursday, following a night of protests, fires and damage across the river in Minneapolis.
Police say a crowd of 50-60 people rushed the University Avenue store at around 11:30 a.m. People were reported running into the store, grabbing items and running without paying, police said.
Shoot on sight. I was a Marine during L.A. riots. Never got the green light to shoot the bastards. Show of force with live ammo locked and loaded calmed the idiots down.

So why didn’t target lock the store and keep it locked until the police arrived?
Nothing they can do at that point. Govenor Walz is calling in National Guard.
Damn the useless Star Tribune. I can no longer see the article for free.

Wow, attacks on protesters - and not all of them are black, and not one word of empathy for the victim. Black lives matter, and I'm sure those jerks above will mock that phrase, even when the murders of black human beings are being slaughtered.
we aren’t talking about protestors dumbass. We are talking about looters.

Nothing they can do at that point. Govenor Walz is calling in National Guard.
Damn the useless Star Tribune. I can no longer see the article for free.
He should have anticipated this from day one. The officer's in question were unprofessional and 100% wrong in their actions. The perp was a piece of shit...now the officer's made him an icon. Dumb. But that does not excuse rioting and looting. Shoot on sight. The first man I killed in combat bothered me. After that...the rest came as numbness. Just a target to be " neutralized."

Yeah, so is my brother, and in many depts. and he said the guy followed procedures.

We all totally believe you.

You should. U.S. military MCJ investigator for 4 years active duty after college ROTC, then Army Reserves, Dallas Police Academy, then City of Dallas for 6 years, then Alaska state trooper, various assignments including the airport at Anchorage, until retirement, plus 6 more years active duty in MCJ ,reacing Bird Colonel; retired two years ago from both, time served in military counts toward Alaska's state retirement as well. I don't need to give a shit what you or your brother 'believe'.

Why? At every opportunity people loot stores! Time to put stiff prison sentences with behavior.

St. Paul police responded to looting at the Midway Target Thursday, following a night of protests, fires and damage across the river in Minneapolis.
Police say a crowd of 50-60 people rushed the University Avenue store at around 11:30 a.m. People were reported running into the store, grabbing items and running without paying, police said.
Shoot on sight. I was a Marine during L.A. riots. Never got the green light to shoot the bastards. Show of force with live ammo locked and loaded calmed the idiots down.
Did LA ever recover from that burning and looting?

I have no idea who the perpetrators were. This is the first time im hearing about it. Regardless, i already know for a fact what the race of the people involved are. Black people, right? Its like im fucking psychic or something.

Forum List

Back