Recommended course of action

no one is saying that oil for food was not a scandal. I am merely saying that, dollar-wise, Enron was a scandal of much larger proportions.

You disagreed with that. I proved you wrong. You cannot admit that.

that is a FACT. That is the TRUTH.

no one is saying that oil for food was not a scandal. I am merely saying that, dollar-wise, Enron was a scandal of much larger proportions.

You disagreed with that. I proved you wrong. You cannot admit that.

that is a FACT. That is the TRUTH.

The dollars exceed ENRON -and most went to Saddam and the UN

Yet libs still think the UN can do something useful

The dollars exceed ENRON -and most went to Saddam and the UN

Yet libs still think the UN can do something useful

no. You provided a link that showed the cost of Oil for Food. I provided a link that showed the cost of the Enron collapse. My number - in california alone - was three plus times bigger. that is a FACT. the links are both right here in this thread.

no. You provided a link that showed the cost of Oil for Food. I provided a link that showed the cost of the Enron collapse. My number - in california alone - was three plus times bigger. that is a FACT. the links are both right here in this thread.

The money in Oil For Food exceeds ENRON - I have yet to se the Dems bellowing for reforms at the UN

despite the article's "headline", there is no dollar figure in that article that approaches the cost of the Enron collapse. that is a FACT.

now...if you care to cut and paste some numbers that compare the two and, according to you, dispute that fact...that would be nice. op-ed pieces don't really do it, however.

despite the article's "headline", there is no dollar figure in that article that approaches the cost of the Enron collapse. that is a FACT.

now...if you care to cut and paste some numbers that compare the two and, according to you, dispute that fact...that would be nice. op-ed pieces don't really do it, however.

as usual, you are in lockstep with your party. Let the corrupt UN alone and ignore their history

as usual, you are in lockstep with your party. Let the corrupt UN alone and ignore their history

as I have said over and over again...no one - certainly not me - is denying that the oil for food scandal was real and was a terrible black mark against the UN which clearly highlights its ineffectiveness.

all I am saying is that the cost of the Enron collapse was greater.

as I have said over and over again...no one - certainly not me - is denying that the oil for food scandal was real and was a terrible black mark against the UN which clearly highlights its ineffectiveness.

all I am saying is that the cost of the Enron collapse was greater.

Ok - ignore the links

Something you do well when the facts go against you

Ok - ignore the links

Something you do well when the facts go against you

I showed you a link...you showed me a link....your link had a dollar figure for Oil for Food....my link had a partial cost for the Enron collapse. My dollare figure was larger than yours.

Why do you ignore that?

I showed you a link...you showed me a link....your link had a dollar figure for Oil for Food....my link had a partial cost for the Enron collapse. My dollare figure was larger than yours.

Why do you ignore that?

Whatever

You ignore, duck, dodge, and spin MM when you are losing

Whatever

You ignore, duck, dodge, and spin MM when you are losing

I am not losing here. You showed a link which detailed the cost of the oil for food scandal. I showed a link which detailed the cost of the enron collapse. my number was nearly four times bigger. that is a fact. and you can only ignore it.

I am not losing here. You showed a link which detailed the cost of the oil for food scandal. I showed a link which detailed the cost of the enron collapse. my number was nearly four times bigger. that is a fact. and you can only ignore it.

I posted several links that show the UN cost taxpayers more money - you are a master of spin and lying

Rsr...which is a larger number? 40 billion or 10 billion?

Come now...this is a level of dishonesty surprising even for you.

His link talks about the overcharging

I am talking about the cost whn the company went under and the cost to taxpayers

MM will always deflect when the facts go against him

His link talks about the overcharging

I am talking about the cost whn the company went under and the cost to taxpayers

MM will always deflect when the facts go against him

just taxpayers? not rate payers or shareholders or pensioners? what a ridiculous assertion. :rofl:

Forum List

Back