🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Record $135 billion a year for illegal immigration, average $8,075 each, $25,000 in NY

Logic has no place in the illegal immigration debate.

It is about more voters for the party of the ruling class and keep labor costs depressed to further enrich the ruling class.

They can't vote.

Dope.
Silly and uninformed. Some do vote and if they get amnesty, they all vote D.

You need to learn to think past the next few minutes.

Yet, a $20B wall is a massive expense?

Someone failed grade school math if they believe this line.

Record $135 billion a year for illegal immigration, average $8,075 each, $25,000 in NY

The swelling population of illegal immigrants and their kids is costing American taxpayers $135 billion a year, the highest ever, driven by free medical care, education and a huge law enforcement bill, according to the the most authoritative report on the issue yet.

And despite claims from pro-illegal immigration advocates that the aliens pay significant off-setting taxes back to federal, state and local treasuries, the Federation for American Immigration Reform report tallied just $19 billion, making the final hit to taxpayers about $116 billion.

It is about more voters for the party of the ruling class and keep labor costs depressed to further enrich the ruling class.

Liberals on this forum will deny ANY money is spent on illegals. That's how stupid they are.

Well, I am a democrat who wants a boundary around our country , just like every other country has.

My great grandparents came to America in 1870's legally , worked very hard and opened a store not expecting anything..

This coming in illegally has got to stop.

Liberals on this forum will deny ANY money is spent on illegals. That's how stupid they are.

No, that's just a tiny bit of it. They are a lot more stupid/insane/evil than just this one point suggests.

Listen, and this is important to EVERYONE who wants illegals curtailed from BOTH sides of the aisle---------->

Voting by illegals is an important point, but I have another for you...............if YOU are a representative and your district is full of illegals, how do you vote in the House? Look at the districts full of illegals and their Reps votes, then you tell me!

So, when November gets here, Democrat or Republican, ask your candidate if he is in support of the law change that is to be instituted for the census, unless more open borders people get elected.

What is it?

That as of 2020, total population is only considered by area for federal funding, NOT for counting towards reps. If you are illegal and can't vote, you have no/none/zero affect on a congressional district. EXAMPLE------------> if it takes approx. 750,000 LEGAL, voters to create a district, and 500,000 of the 750,000 are illegals, they would then add 2 or 3 districts together into one to create a district, once they could generate together 750,000 legal votes.

Why is this important?

Because who should have representation in congress, Americans, or people who really can't even vote for the representative? To most, it is a no-brainer, and if you want to insure that your Rep will do YOUR bidding while YOU as Americans wield the most power, this is the way to go!

To the filth on the left wrong, any group that tells the plain truth is a “hate group”.

“Truth is ‘hate’ to those who hate the truth.”

Quod erat demonstrandum.

Federation for American Immigration Reform

In Its Own Words
"As Whites see their power and control over their lives declining, will they simply go quietly into the night? Or will there be an explosion?"
— FAIR founder and board member John Tanton, Oct. 10, 1986

"I've come to the point of view that for European-American society and culture to persist requires a European-American majority, and a clear one at that."
— John Tanton, letter to eugenicist and ecology professor Garrett Hardin (now deceased), Dec. 10, 1993

"I blame ninety-eight percent of responsibility for this country's immigration crisis on Ted Kennedy and his political allies, who decided some time back in 1958, earlier perhaps, that immigration was a great way to retaliate against Anglo-Saxon dominance and hubris, and the immigration laws from the 1920s were just this symbol of that, and it's a form of revengism, or revenge, that these forces continue to push the immigration policy that they know full well are [sic] creating chaos and will continue to create chaos down the line."
— FAIR President Dan Stein, "Oral History of the Federation for American Immigration Reform," interview of Dan Stein by John Tanton, August 1994.

"Do we leave it to individuals to decide that they are the intelligent ones who should have more kids? And more troublesome, what about the less intelligent, who logically should have less? Who is going to break the bad news [to less intelligent individuals], and how will it be implemented?"
— John Tanton, letter to eugenicist Robert K. Graham (now deceased), Sept. 18, 1996

"Immigrants don't come all church-loving, freedom-loving, God-fearing … Many of them hate America, hate everything that the United States stands for. Talk to some of these Central Americans."
— FAIR President Dan Stein, interviewed by Tucker Carlson, Oct. 2, 1997

Well, I am a democrat who wants a boundary around our country , just like every other country has.

My great grandparents came to America in 1870's legally , worked very hard and opened a store not expecting anything..

Eaglewings,

America has actually got way easier ways of dealing with illegal immigration than the present wall idea...

First a barrier is needed for certain areas, no one is really disputing that.

Unless US wants to pay much more for food and service, it need immigrants. US has always has relied on cheap labour, just look at its history. Having a labour force that works for low pay and little benefits actually increases a country's GDP.

If US really wants to impose a limit just do it through employers, it is unfeasible to depot 11 million today with out a major hit on the US economy. So start picking a realistic number...

There is also the source countries, the US buys drugs from these countries and they ship the arms, both into their criminals. This destabilizes these countries.. Unintentionally the US is a major factor in destabilizing these countries. The US could do a lot better here. If Mexico's crime rate goes down, Mexicans will be far less likely wanting to move to US. Deal with the cause not the effect...

Attacks on NAFTA will only increase the amount of immigrants and reduce the marketplace for US to sell there goods and services.

Eaglewings,

America has actually got way easier ways of dealing with illegal immigration than the present wall idea...

First a barrier is needed for certain areas, no one is really disputing that.

Unless US wants to pay much more for food and service, it need immigrants. US has always has relied on cheap labour, just look at its history. Having a labour force that works for low pay and little benefits actually increases a country's GDP.

If US really wants to impose a limit just do it through employers, it is unfeasible to depot 11 million today with out a major hit on the US economy. So start picking a realistic number...

There is also the source countries, the US buys drugs from these countries and they ship the arms, both into their criminals. This destabilizes these countries.. Unintentionally the US is a major factor in destabilizing these countries. The US could do a lot better here. If Mexico's crime rate goes down, Mexicans will be far less likely wanting to move to US. Deal with the cause not the effect...

Attacks on NAFTA will only increase the amount of immigrants and reduce the marketplace for US to sell there goods and services.

They are brought in and paid much less than minimum wage, 5-$6.00 dollars an hour working in the hot sun.

Look at these Billionaires like Trump taking advantage and not hiring Americans..

Trump wins visas to hire 70 foreign workers at Mar-a-Lago
Trump wins visas to hire 70 foreign workers at Mar-a-Lago

I feel if we get a handle on the illegals at the border, we can make laws to protect the ones coming here to work. They have no medical care so the Emergency Rooms are so jammed packed treating people with a cold because by law they can not see a doctor in his office.

$100.00 for a bandage, and we as Americans pay the bills..

Trump is such a liar, these people making the laws are hypocrites..

I agree with the idea of trying to help the people in Mexico, it is so corrupt .

But.. we do need a boundary to get a handle on things. Right now it is out of control. who knows what is coming in over those borders..

I am sure Trump will get rid of every single one..:21:

trump can always implement these types of methods.......

330px-Umschlagplatz_loading.jpg

The swelling population of illegal immigrants and their kids is costing American taxpayers $135 billion a year, the highest ever, driven by free medical care, education and a huge law enforcement bill, according to the the most authoritative report on the issue yet.

And despite claims from pro-illegal immigration advocates that the aliens pay significant off-setting taxes back to federal, state and local treasuries, the Federation for American Immigration Reform report tallied just $19 billion, making the final hit to taxpayers about $116 billion.

You're assuming the wall stops illegal immigration.

I'm curious how all these 'facts and figures' come about since no one really knows how many illegals are here, who they are, and what they do or don't do.

When your great grandparents came to the US, there were no restrictions on immigration. They didn’t go to the US “legally” because there was no such thing as illegal migration. The first immigration law was passed in 1882.

They can't vote.

Dope.
Silly and uninformed. Some do vote and if they get amnesty, they all vote D.

You need to learn to think past the next few minutes.
You have to prove they don't vote red and not blue, especially in low population red States, where even low numbers can make a difference.

When your great grandparents came to the US, there were no restrictions on immigration. They didn’t go to the US “legally” because there was no such thing as illegal migration. The first immigration law was passed in 1882.

You are right, but they went through a very hard process at Ellis Island... Some people were held back, but my family made it through..

Forum List

Back