Recount could cost taxpayers in Michigan 12 million dollars.

Well Michigan doesn't have to do a recount.

They can tell Stein and Soros to fuck the hell off.

Imagine how many hungry Americans that kind of money could feed, how many homeless could be housed? And yet the "people's party" insists on wasting all that money on stupid bs.

And we will see how much money Trump wastes that could feed and house the homeless.

And we will see how much money Trump wastes that could feed and house the homeless.

And when he gets close to Obama's spending limit, I am sure Rightw......., errr I mean Jake will tell us!

It is all good, I support Obama for the last 90 something days. Let him write all the EOs he wants, as the next President will cancel them. It is called a REPUBLIC, and the far left lost EVERYTHING, so they are now in the wilderness. Let us see if there is a resurgence in 2 years-) Till then, ignore leftists. If they can't do anything, then the best plan of attack is to laugh, and pretend they are not there.

So Fakey, Silly Jilly, Franco, Rderp, and all the rest of you, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Come back when you have something to negotiate with, called P-O-W-E-R!

Imagine how many hungry Americans that kind of money could feed, how many homeless could be housed? And yet the "people's party" insists on wasting all that money on stupid bs.

That's about 1-2 days of Obama vacation, golf, fundraiser or GW boondoggle trip. Remember dumbo-Biden rents out entire floors of 5star hotels in Paris whenever. BO takes many planes, staff, cars, water, doctors, relatives, friends, press along.

$10mil/day easily wasted. Every day.

I hope he cuts way way down on travel, seminars and parties. I bet he won't golf 3x/week around the globe in AF1, AF2 and Michelle AF3, copters rooms staff. Wake up Jake......they are cutting pine for your coffin and yet you are still lost?

And when he gets close to Obama's spending limit, I am sure Rightw......., errr I mean Jake will tell us!

It is all good, I support Obama for the last 90 something days. Let him write all the EOs he wants, as the next President will cancel them. It is called a REPUBLIC, and the far left lost EVERYTHING, so they are now in the wilderness. Let us see if there is a resurgence in 2 years-) Till then, ignore leftists. If they can't do anything, then the best plan of attack is to laugh, and pretend they are not there.

So Fakey, Silly Jilly, Franco, Rderp, and all the rest of you, hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe! Come back when you have something to negotiate with, called P-O-W-E-R!
That great victory is why Trump is losing tractions? :lol:

I hope he cuts way way down on travel, seminars and parties. I bet he won't golf 3x/week around the globe in AF1, AF2 and Michelle AF3, copters rooms staff. Wake up Jake......they are cutting pine for your coffin and yet you are still lost?
Wake up, Old Dog, Obama traveled and spent less than Bush by quite a bit.

I bet Trump will exceed that in the first year alone, provided he is still in office.

Wake up, Old Dog, Obama traveled and spent less than Bush by quite a bit.

I bet Trump will exceed that in the first year alone, provided he is still in office.

Maybe we can start a go-fund-me to send you and a few other of you ilk on a last Vegas? Pick a couple rejects you want with you? You like Indian?

This is total bullshit. Since Michigan just got done counting the votes. I believe they did a good job.. But this is total bullshit and she should have to foot the whole bill if she wants this recount Jill Stein's Michigan Recount Could Cost Taxpayers $12 Million

What a waste of money that could go to homeless people, veterans and kids that are hungry

I call bullshit . How can it cost 12 mill to count 2.5 mil votes? $5 per vote !? Bullflop!

That money would be better spent looking for Sasquatch in the Upper Peninsula

The joke that the DNC has made of itself only continues to grow....

This is total bullshit. Since Michigan just got done counting the votes. I believe they did a good job.. But this is total bullshit and she should have to foot the whole bill if she wants this recount Jill Stein's Michigan Recount Could Cost Taxpayers $12 Million

What a waste of money that could go to homeless people, veterans and kids that are hungry
With all of the hacking going on and Trump assuring everyone that the election was rigged, it is necessary.

How much will it cost to have his wife and kid living in New York? A billion?

How much will it cost to have his wife and kid living in New York? A billion?

Don't know anything about that? Make Trumps pay for it or NYC who gets the tourist bang.

But Trump said there was major voter fraud.
And Clinton said if you dont accept the outcome of the election That’s a direct threat to our democracy

the RNC said it could cost $12 million but the Secretary of State for Michigan estimated it to cost $2 million.... that's a BIG Difference???

They should ask Jill Stein for a loan as she pulled in a lot of money off this.

Forum List

Back