Recreational Marijuana Measure To Be Put To Voters...

If folks want to smoke MJ, and there are loads who do, I really could care less.

I am more worried about that open door.

Once you legalize one drug how long before someone is pushing for legalizing heroin, meth or any of the other drugs out there??

If heroin or meth were legal would you go out and buy some?

You do realize that those drugs are just as easy to get as marijuana, don't you? All the folks that want to use them are ALREADY using them, legalizing them and treating addiction like the MEDICAL problem it is wouldn't increase the use of those drugs one bit.

I wouldn't take that shit if they were giving it away.

Medical problem my ass. Its a stupidity problem and you can't fix stupid.

I'm sure not interested in paying for some stupid fuckers rehab either.

I'm all for people being allowed to do whatever they want - unless I have to pick up their tab. Like it or not, there is a vast amount of evidence of the very real damage that drugs - even MJ - do to individuals. I am NOT going to pay for some other fucking idiots' stupid life choices.

Marijuana is less intoxicating, less addictive, and creates less dependency than alcohol, which is what I use as a benchmark since alcohol is legal.

Therefore, there is no rational reason to outlaw marijuana. Other drugs, yes, because they are more addictive and cause greater dependency.

I suspect, but cannot prove, the only reason pot is still illegal is because there is no breathalyzer for it.

What I find completely nonsensical is the idea of legalizing marijuana for medicinal purposes, but making the patient grown their own medicine. That is like making a diabetic raise their own sheep so they can harvest the insulin from them.

That's just stupid.

One of the little subtleties about marijuana is that people who smoke it very often drink, at the same time! Which means that instead of a drunk, it's a drunk stoner! Not that this is all bad. Some way of protecting the public needs to be devised. Education into the dangers of drinking and smoking and driving isn't going to work because it never has.

Once the public is protected addicts should be encouraged to smoke pot, drink, take meth, drink or take any other drug to any degree they wish. After all drinking and taking ecstacy has had wonderful effects at rave parties.

When recreational use of marijuana was put on the California ballot it lost. Efforts to put it on the ballot again didn't get enough signatures so it will be interesting to see how it works out in Colorado.

A number of people who start with pot will go on to other hard drugs.
....And, ALL drug-users....AND alcoholics.....started with milk!!! :eek:

321.gif

handjob.gif

I'm all for people being allowed to do whatever they want - unless I have to pick up their tab. Like it or not, there is a vast amount of evidence of the very real damage that drugs - even MJ - do to individuals. I am NOT going to pay for some other fucking idiots' stupid life choices.

Marijuana is less intoxicating, less addictive, and creates less dependency than alcohol, which is what I use as a benchmark since alcohol is legal.

Therefore, there is no rational reason to outlaw marijuana. Other drugs, yes, because they are more addictive and cause greater dependency.

I suspect, but cannot prove, the only reason pot is still illegal is because there is no breathalyzer for it.

What I find completely nonsensical is the idea of legalizing marijuana for medicinal purposes, but making the patient grown their own medicine. That is like making a diabetic raise their own sheep so they can harvest the insulin from them.

That's just stupid.

MJ is alot easier to process than insulin from sheep.

If folks want to smoke MJ, and there are loads who do, I really could care less.

Once you legalize one drug how long before someone is pushing for legalizing heroin, meth or any of the other drugs out there??

I think many people would, hell yes.

You do realize that those drugs are just as easy to get as marijuana, don't you? All the folks that want to use them are ALREADY using them, legalizing them and treating addiction like the MEDICAL problem it is wouldn't increase the use of those drugs one bit.

I wouldn't take that shit if they were giving it away.
.....And, that's your Choice.

Not a prob.

A little education never killed anyone, though.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fYEcgsFT3oE&feature=player_embedded]Grass History Of Cannabis Marijuana [1/6] - YouTube[/ame]​

That's just stupid.

Really? I can just toss some seeds out in my backyard and I'm good to go?

If they did it nationally they could eliminate 70% of the drug cartels profits and balance the budget with the taxes it would generate. Additionally, it would allow the agricultural exploitation of hemp in this country, and open up new avenues in pharmaceuticals, as well.

But they'd rather turn normal folks into criminals, supporting our record as the most imprisoned people on the planet, and continue allowing the cartels to make BILLIONS of dollars that can be used for the usurpation of the governments south of the border.

It also doesn't hurt that the CIA can move TONS of drugs surreptitiously and use THEIR profits for their black budget, illegal operations.

Again MJ does less damage phyically than the legal recreational drugs alcohol and cigarettes. You're already paying for the corrupt system as it is. The damage done by the laws are worse than the damage done by the recreational use of this plant.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

That's just stupid.

Its on its way
Saliva Swab Tests Could Detect High Drivers | The Fix

You're hanging with the wrong people! :eek:

That's just stupid.
You've (quite) obviously never grown your own.

The Degree Of Difficulty is nearly ZERO.

People are allowed to produce their own beer & wine. What's the difference?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Qnwp6J7P20]Marijuana Inc. on MSNBC with Al Roker - Part 1 of 5 - YouTube[/ame]​

One of the little subtleties about marijuana is that people who smoke it very often drink, at the same time!
No doubt.

That environment is quite the hotbed for the Cola War.....not-to-mention the Twinkie War & Brownie War.....oh, and M&Ms.​

Last edited:
Don't do it dude. Don't derail this thread with your deranged BOOOOOOSH shite. I see you inching your way there. lol! So i'm trying to derail you from derailing. And you know who you are. Don't do it. :)

Last edited:

That's just stupid.

No doubt.....2X/yr., once you're accomplished.​

Think is the operative-word......rather-than KNOW!!!

"conservatives" have a bad-habit of thinking they know what's actually going-on; regarding drugs.....and, they're most-often wrong.

Hell.....why risk dispelling ANOTHER o' their Absolutes.

handjob.gif

The drug problem only got a 100 times worse when Nixon started the War on Drugs. I don't think keeping them illegal is doing anything to stop drug use.

My friends and I always laugh about having to take DARE in school. We learned a lot of drugs that we had never heard about before.

That's just stupid.

Really? I can just toss some seeds out in my backyard and I'm good to go?

Nope!!

In the interest of saving space, it's best to know the sex of the plant you're sticking-in-the-ground.​

Those 'many people' are ALREADY buying it, they're just financing violent cartels in the process instead of financing treatment for dependency.

Forum List

Back