Red Jen Psaki doubles down on Joe Biden's smear against Kyle Rittenhouse

She is so full of shit. All she does is do runarounds while trying to act like nothing happened. We all know what he said and should be asked why.

She either lies out her ass or is woefully misinformed.

Fox Business: Psaki says 'no economist' is predicting higher inflation when pressed by NBC reporter.

Strawberryshitcake.png

i want my son to be like Rittenhouse. a hero of war who defends America
I have the great good fortune to live in a small rural Midwest town that cranks out Kyle Rittenhouse's like mad! The high school has rifle and trap clubs and the kids all still get .22's for their 12th birthday. The kids are all very community minded too. After a recent windstorm, the high schoolers were out in their pickups first thing in the morning dragging downed tree branches off of people's lawns and out to the burn pile.

It's sweet! Kyle is my hero.

Bi-Dung is addicted to the race card like the rest of the Dimm's!

Let it roll and we'll see where it soon goes.
Coolio.....:dance:.

It would be nice to see Rittenhouse win a defamation suit against Red Joe (and CNN, MSNBC, NBC, CBS, ABC, the New York Times, the Washington Post, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Google, and Microsoft).

Is they didn't let rioters spend years burning, looting, stealing, attacking people and such then this never would have happened.

For fucks stop, stop rioters already.

Forum List

Back