🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Red Jen Psaki invites disgraced clown Dan Rather back to White House press room

You go first. We'll wait.
Wow! How many days did it take for you to come up with that gem?
The fact is you should have waited longer... Rather was fired about fifteen years ago for manufacturing fake evidence against Bush and his counter suit against CBS was tossed out by a judge. That's disgraced, O Dummy.
Never fired , just hate party bullshit, The man buried your hate party for years , so you lie about him getting fired , tell me how he could have been fired if he left CBS 2 years after the Killian 60 minute show. You people live and die on lies and if you can't answer my simple question , you died with your bullshit/

The man never worked at CBS again. Contrast that with Tom Brokaw at NBC who retired from the desk but was welcome back with contributions. Rather’s own hate and obsessiveness left him foolish and a shit stain on a legacy. Like I said originally, just like Nixon.
Give up you have been buried in facts , so go away in lie someplace else.

The world outside your facts that lie between your
ears:

Dan Rather stands by CBS News report that led to his firing

Dan Rather loses $70 million lawsuit against CBS

Dan Rather Leaves CBS After 44 Years

Rather Quitting as CBS Anchor in Abrupt Move (Published 2004)

Dan Rather: CBS News shares blame for '60 Minutes' error

https://www.chicagotribune.com/chinews-mtblog-2007-09-rather_sues_cbs_over_bush_air-story.htm

No need to sue unless you are forced to resign or your legacy is tainted.
These sources don't support his lie , he is trying to fake his way through this . in fact they support that he wasn't fired. what a bullshitter what a fraud.

The fact is you should have waited longer... Rather was fired about fifteen years ago for manufacturing fake evidence against Bush and his counter suit against CBS was tossed out by a judge. That's disgraced, O Dummy.
Never fired , just hate party bullshit, The man buried your hate party for years , so you lie about him getting fired , tell me how he could have been fired if he left CBS 2 years after the Killian 60 minute show. You people live and die on lies and if you can't answer my simple question , you died with your bullshit/

The man never worked at CBS again. Contrast that with Tom Brokaw at NBC who retired from the desk but was welcome back with contributions. Rather’s own hate and obsessiveness left him foolish and a shit stain on a legacy. Like I said originally, just like Nixon.

ears:

https://www.chicagotribune.com/chinews-mtblog-2007-09-rather_sues_cbs_over_bush_air-story.htm

More lies , but they do support the fact that he wasn't fired .

This is a hoot everytime this poor pup tries top pull himself out of the shitter , I just put him back in it with a few truths. He lies I tell the truth. I can't lose that way/

ears:

These sources don't support his lie , he is trying to fake his way through this . in fact they support that he wasn't fired. what a bullshitter what a fraud.

then why sue CBS if you were not fired?

ears:

I already told you that , he was not fired for the Killian 60 minutes , unless you can get around this somehow we know it didn't happen , how ridiculous can you get when your list of sources don't support your premise that he was fired . they support my fact that he wasn't , now that tops stupid. If he got fired why did he retire 2 years after the Killian 60 minutes , You look like a idiot.

Love playing with bafoons, it may be unfair because I have half a brain and they have none.

ears:

I already told you that , he was not fired for the Killian 60 minutes , unless you can get around this somehow we know it didn't happen , how ridiculous can you get when your list of sources don't support your premise that he was fired . they support my fact that he wasn't , now that tops stupid. If he got fired why did he retire 2 years after the Killian 60 minutes , You look like a idiot.

why did he sue cbs? He was fired. They gave home opportunity to “hasten his leave” and never come back. He also sued them for defamation but he did that to himself by reporting documents as authentic when they were not.

The better question is why did Dan Rather sue CBS for $70 million dollars if not for the aftermath of the discredited reporting Rather did about George Bush and his time in the National Guard?
"But an independent review for the network determined the story was neither fair nor accurate. CBS fired three news executives and a producer for airing it."

It's immaterial to me, but very very important to you apparently, to make sure everyone knows Rather
wasn't dumped by CBS due to the scandal of the "creative" reporting on the Bush-National Guard story.
But the fact is HE WAS! He was removed from his precious anchor position and after moping around
and getting all pissy for a time he left CBS and they said don't let the door hit you in the ass, Dan.

There is absolutely no doubt that the story, cooked up by a CBS producer and three executives
(who were shown the door immediately) and backed by Rather, was the reason why he was removed from his anchor desk. and eventually left the network in disgrace and then filed a lawsuit against his employers.
Rather was subsequently removed from the anchor desk before leaving CBS News for good in 2006 after 44 years. The departure wasn’t without controversy — Rather filed a $70 million lawsuit against the news network, a claim that was eventually dismissed.

I hope you catch that bug that is lodged up your ass. It seems like a real problem for you.

Last edited:
Because CBS took Rather's anchor chair away and removed him from the air.
Rather said I'm not leaving and CBS said, well you're not our anchor man anymore and Dan said Fine!
Let's see who blinks first
.....And Dan Rather did!

And he quit and then he sued CBS for $70 million dollars
and the suit was tossed out by the court. And some psycho is trying to find a distinction where there is no
difference. Rather was out on his ass all due to the hoaxed Bush/National Guard fiasco. Period!

Because CBS took Rather's anchor chair away and removed him from the air.
Rather said I'm not leaving and CBS said, well you're not our anchor man anymore and Dan said Fine!
Let's see who blinks first
.....And Dan Rather did!

And he quit and then he sued CBS for $70 million dollars
and the suit was tossed out by the court. And some psycho is trying to find a distinction where there is no
difference. Rather was out on his ass all due to the hoaxed Bush/National Guard fiasco. Period!

Thanks. Rather was fired.... he was just offered a transition plan while the 4 other executives were terminated immediately. That wasn’t good enough for Rather since he felt entitled so he sued him.
He should have learned from Nixon and not let his personal anger and hate cloud his judgement to the point that he cheated.

Thanks. Rather was fired.... he was just offered a transition plan while the 4 other executives were terminated immediately. That wasn’t good enough for Rather since he felt entitled so he sued him.
He should have learned from Nixon and not let his personal anger and hate cloud his judgement to the point that he cheated.
I'm certain CBS did not intend to pay Rather his massive salary for NOT broadcasting the news over the long term so it's a moot point whether he was fired or forced into resignation.

The bottom line is he was pushed out at CBS and they wanted him gone! The law suit is proof Rather
did not leave on good terms. This is a non issue except for a real nut job.

ears:

why did he sue cbs? He was fired. They gave home opportunity to “hasten his leave” and never come back. He also sued them for defamation but he did that to himself by reporting documents as authentic when they were not.
Breach of contract Bozo/ He left cbs nightly news a year after Killian 60 minutes and he left CBS two years after the Killian 60 minute show , Tell me how in the hell could he be fired if those are the facts , I suppose you can get someone to believe your bullshit if that isn't how it happened but you can't and you looked and found out I was right and your trying to bullshit your way out of it , you can't/

I'm certain CBS did not intend to pay Rather his massive salary for NOT broadcasting the news over the long term so it's a moot point whether he was fired or forced into resignation.

The bottom line is he was pushed out at CBS and they wanted him gone! The law suit is proof Rather
He wasn't fired for the Killian affair he left CBS two years after the Killian show. The suit was for breach of contract not the Killian validation in any way

Love this the Killian report was the truth, Bush the baby killer was put into a military fighter group that never ever fought, never went to war ever.

He wasn't fired for the Killian affair he left CBS two years after the Killian show. The suit was for breach of contract not the Killian validation in any way

You are obsessed trying to rewrite history..... kind of like the person that recreated Bush’s ANG records resulting in Rather to present them as original and authentic. Rather was forced out in disgrace and not welcome back at CBS.

You are obsessed trying to rewrite history..... kind of like the person that recreated Bush’s ANG records resulting in Rather to present them as original and authentic. Rather was forced out in disgrace and not welcome back at CBS.
You have lost this debate and facts buried you, your type are always beat with fact. You lose and everyone who can think knows it. Yuk yuk! You are saying this isn't true "He wasn't fired for the Killian affair he left CBS two years after the Killian show. The suit was for breach of contract not the Killian validation in any way" then go right ahead and back that up with a source/ You lose and I'm totally enjoying it.

You have lost this debate and facts buried you, your type are always beat with fact. You lose and everyone who can think knows it. Yuk yuk! You are saying this isn't true "He wasn't fired for the Killian affair he left CBS two years after the Killian show. The suit was for breach of contract not the Killian validation in any way" then go right ahead and back that up with a source/ You lose and I'm totally enjoying it.

what lies between your ears. Good day.

My last word on this non issue is that Rather left CBS two years after he was removed from his
anchor position in response to the shit show that the Bush accusations caused.

I've already stated it about a dozen times and now my next move is just to put you on ignore the way
CBS executives put Rather on ice when he was at the center of the Bush spectacle.

You seem mentally unbalanced however so I doubt you can stop yourself from being a repetitious ass
about this all.

My last word on this non issue is that Rather left CBS two years after he was removed from his
anchor position in response to the shit show that the Bush accusations caused.

I've already stated it about a dozen times and now my next move is just to put you on ignore the way
CBS executives put Rather on ice when he was at the center of the Bush spectacle.

You seem mentally unbalanced however so I doubt you can stop yourself from being a repetitious ass
about this all.
I love to see someone who believe that their is some logic in stupidity , he retired and left CBS two years after the Killiian 60 minutes and your trying to say he got fired for the Killian 60 minutes. I love it when people stand up in front of you with I'm stupid written on their forehead and then try to sell something with nonsense. Good show. Go away like you said , all You are doing is saying I'm such a strong hate party member that I believe in the most stupidest things. Facts always gets in the way of hate party members.

Forum List

Back