🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

'Red Mirage' Propaganda to Cover for Democrat Ballot Fraud?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
I dont know about this, maybe Tim is being a little paranoid. The potential problems comes from states that send out unsolicited ballots to all registered addresses. Those are all BLUE states anyway.

Utah is going to go red like normal and all the other Universal ballot states will go for Biden.

Whats the difference?

Sending out APPLICATIONS for absentee voting is secure as the ballot itself is encoded based on key numbers that secure the ballot..

Still Tim makes some good points, and if anyone can explain to me how Bioden can use mail-in voting in states that only send out ballot APPLICATIONS.

1599002515030.png

Last edited:
That's what democrats did in California. When mail in ballots didn't work democrats fell back on finding boxes of ballots in the trunks of cars. Everyone a Democrat vote.
With a Federal election, Trump can fight that crap in court and get the votes reviewed, but worst case scenario, it wont tip the election to Biden.

I dont know about this, maybe Tim is being a little paranoid. The potential problems comes from states that send out unsolicited ballots to all registered addresses. Those are all BLUE states anyway.

Utah is going to go red like normal and all the other Universal ballot states will go for Biden.

Whats the difference?

Sending out APPLICATIONS for absentee voting is secure as it is based on key numbers that secure the ballot..

Still Tim makes some good points, and if anyone can explain to me how Bioden can use mail-in voting in states that only send out ballot APPLICATIONS.

View attachment 383316

Universal mailed ballots are in a few states and only Nevada is new so it should be alright. It has been for several years. This stupid fear mongering is a waste of time and effort when we need to be getting ready to vote.

Whats the difference?

Sending out APPLICATIONS for absentee voting is secure as the ballot itself is encoded based on key numbers that secure the ballot..

so, Iowa and Arizona are reliably blue now?

View attachment 383316

Forum List

Back