Red Pill videos.....Americans starting to realize the left is wrong....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have been finding these videos on youtube.......where black Americans and blacks around the world....... are looking into the lies of the left.........and finding out that they are, in fact, lies......

Red Pill.......

If'n ya'll stick yer nose in fer unsolicited comment jest to make one of them thar one liner, snarky comments, then ya'll might be an a-hole!
"Truth hurts" explains your triggered reaction there.

The essential yet unspoken ethic of the Democrat party: "You black folks are too stupid to figure out shit on your own. You NEED US (white rich guys) to help you. Remember, without us you'd be swinging from a tree. Vote Democrat!!"

And racism explains your "Blacks are only liberal because they're so stupid" mantra there.

Trump will get 20% of the black vote, double the 10% or less the GOP used to get. This cost the DNC even more money on fake ballots to make up for that. The more terrified they get, the more charges they dream up on Trump. It's hilarious how panicked they are.

The essential yet unspoken ethic of the Democrat party: "You black folks are too stupid to figure out shit on your own. You NEED US (white rich guys) to help you. Remember, without us you'd be swinging from a tree. Vote Democrat!!"
The essential yet unspoken ethic of the GOP: "You black folks are too stupid to figure out shit on your own. That is the only reason you vote Democrat, it is not possible that it's because you are smart enough to know what is best for you. In fact it is best for everyone if you don't vote at all."

The essential yet unspoken ethic of the GOP: "You black folks are too stupid to figure out shit on your own. That is the only reason you vote Democrat, it is not possible that it's because you are smart enough to know what is best for you. In fact it is best for everyone if you don't vote at all."

The education system in democrat party controlled cities...is controlled by the democrat party....so why would you think that indoctrination from kindergarten on up wouldn't effect how they vote? You moron.....

The education system in democrat party controlled cities...is controlled by the democrat party....so why would you think that indoctrination from kindergarten on up wouldn't effect how they vote? You moron.....
I don't know or care where you live but where I live there are school board elections where voters decide the direction of the schools. Let me repeat that, the voters decide, not political parties. The 'indoctrination' that kids get is what the community wants them to get.

Remember 2020, when the Trumptards were all parroting the "walkaway" thing?

This bootlicker just reminded me of that.

Come on, Trumptards, Come up with some new idiot propaganda.

We just need to remember you're a deranged deviant, is all, like the rest of your peers.

Trumptards, does it ever get you down, the way that all your propaganda always ends up being for nothing? You work so hard, for nothing. All those years of effort, wasted.

Sure, cry and lie all you want, and you will, but DearLeader is still going to jail, and Americans still hate your immoral and stupid policies.

Forum List

Back