Red States Really Really Pike The Poor

That goes for democrats too. Everyone in office was voted in. From a choice of two parties that are concentrated on. Time for a 3rd party to get the same media attention. But I won't hold my breath.

That goes for democrats too. Everyone in office was voted in. From a choice of two parties that are concentrated on. Time for a 3rd party to get the same media attention. But I won't hold my breath.

What sort of party with what sort of standpoint?

Who gives a fuck about the poor outside of those painting them all as victims??

Not me.

yawn
this op is so ugly and repost the same crap over and over just worded differently...
everyone should put it on ignore

Incredible that the people who keep republicans in office are the poorest in America. Don't they understand the people they vote for don't care about them?

Mapping Poverty in America - The New York Times

Amazing that the trailer dwellers, biblebangers will always vote to cut their own throat, they really think those crapping on them have their best interests at heart , go figure

Partian blather.

Plenty of po folk in Blue states, too.

Imagining that ONLY the REPs have screwed the American people is delusional, mate.

If you doubt that take a look at who supported FREE TRADE, who gave the BANSTERS trillions in this last economic RIP OFF.

It was the DEMS who (with help from the REPS) did all that.

Take those partisan blinders off, Howey.

YOUR NATION needs you to follow the money to the truth

To get a clear picture you have to drill down to local levels and their politics, as well as their ordinances, etc. and how they affect those that live there and whether those ordinances, et al drive certain economic groups from the areas.

Incredible that the people who keep republicans in office are the poorest in America. Don't they understand the people they vote for don't care about them?

i got news for you Howey....that Party you have your lips planted on only care about you as long as you vote for them.....otherwise they can care less about you.....yea i know....they told you they care no matter what....

What sort of party with what sort of standpoint?

how about one that cares about the Country?.....and dont tell me that the 2 we have now do.....all they care about is how they can make the other one look bad....so they can grab it all.....oh and maybe throw a bone to us to make it look like they are doing something and to show us....they care...

Amazing that the trailer dwellers, biblebangers will always vote to cut their own throat, they really think those crapping on them have their best interests at heart , go figure

because the Democrats do?....watch out for falling crap Guno....

Why just break it down by state? Why not county? Which poor counties are voting blue? I bet it's a lot.

Lol. My oldest brother belongs to the New Whig Party.

Another wasted vote.

Who gives a fuck about the poor outside of those painting them all as victims??

Not me.

Wow. So there's no poor people in your family or that you know? You won't help them?
How many of them do you have billeted in your home?

How many of them have been allowed to camp on Barbra Striesand's front lawn or David Geffen's beach in Malibu?

Forum List

Back