Red States Really Really Pike The Poor

Who gives a fuck about the poor outside of those painting them all as victims??

Not me.

Wow. So there's no poor people in your family or that you know? You won't help them?
How many of them do you have billeted in your home?

How many of them have been allowed to camp on Barbra Striesand's front lawn or David Geffen's beach in Malibu?

We saved a young woman from her crackhead mother and gave her a happy life.

Three years ago we let a woman into her home after she lost her home and business after the crash until she could get her feet back on the ground.

You?

Wow. So there's no poor people in your family or that you know? You won't help them?

How many of them have been allowed to camp on Barbra Striesand's front lawn or David Geffen's beach in Malibu?

Three years ago we let a woman into her home after she lost her home and business after the crash until she could get her feet back on the ground.

You?

Now, how many people have the bag avatars of big progressivism, like Geffen and Streisand, personally cared for? What else have they done, besides claim to be "advocates" for the poor?

As for me, what do I pay my exorbitant taxes for? [/sarcasm] :badgrin:

Incredible that the people who keep republicans in office are the poorest in America. Don't they understand the people they vote for don't care about them?

Mapping Poverty in America - The New York Times

Amazing that the trailer dwellers, biblebangers will always vote to cut their own throat, they really think those crapping on them have their best interests at heart , go figure

BLBLABALABALALAL.

Anyone that votes or supports the progressive movement,is cutting their own throats.

Incredible that the people who keep republicans in office are the poorest in America. Don't they understand the people they vote for don't care about them?

What are you trying to say? If people are poor they can't afford to have morals and principles?

That they're susceptible to believe what others say out of ignorance.

See: Teabaggers.

Oh, because they are poor they aren't capable of thinking for themselves. They aren't capable of having their own opinions.

What else shouldn't poor people be allowed to do?

What are you trying to say? If people are poor they can't afford to have morals and principles?

That they're susceptible to believe what others say out of ignorance.
Paging Dr. Freud! Please call your office! :lmao:

That goes for democrats too. Everyone in office was voted in. From a choice of two parties that are concentrated on. Time for a 3rd party to get the same media attention. But I won't hold my breath.

What sort of party with what sort of standpoint?

how about one that cares about the Country?.....and dont tell me that the 2 we have now do.....all they care about is how they can make the other one look bad....so they can grab it all.....oh and maybe throw a bone to us to make it look like they are doing something and to show us....they care...

I agree entirely with your pooint that US politics is FAR too partisan and this message board is a sort of extreme microcopsm of that. Suggest some form of elementary gun monitoring to help keep ghun crime down or that as the richest nation on earth all citizens shold have access to healthcare and you are a NAZI BASTARD and COMMIE SCUM. Similarly if you say that you don't want homosexuality promoting in a school or that statistics show that black neighbourhoods have more crime and you are HOMOPHOBIC GUN CRAZY RACIST SHILL FOR THE COPORATIONS.

My issue is that any new party will either have to steal away large sections of the 2 parties personel or be totally naive and inexperienced in their political working which would most certainly lead to a disaster and implosion and with this shift of people and so the old mindsets would follow. Either that or it has to have such control and leadership by a single figure that it would become a cult of personality and the freedoms and opinions of the members would be overridden like that evil scientology "church" which is just a dictatorship.

I love the idea but I fear it is totally unworkable.

What sort of party with what sort of standpoint?

how about one that cares about the Country?.....and dont tell me that the 2 we have now do.....all they care about is how they can make the other one look bad....so they can grab it all.....oh and maybe throw a bone to us to make it look like they are doing something and to show us....they care...

I agree entirely with your pooint that US politics is FAR too partisan and this message board is a sort of extreme microcopsm of that. Suggest some form of elementary gun monitoring to help keep ghun crime down or that as the richest nation on earth all citizens shold have access to healthcare and you are a NAZI BASTARD and COMMIE SCUM. Similarly if you say that you don't want homosexuality promoting in a school or that statistics show that black neighbourhoods have more crime and you are HOMOPHOBIC GUN CRAZY RACIST SHILL FOR THE COPORATIONS.

My issue is that any new party will either have to steal away large sections of the 2 parties personel or be totally naive and inexperienced in their political working which would most certainly lead to a disaster and implosion and with this shift of people and so the old mindsets would follow. Either that or it has to have such control and leadership by a single figure that it would become a cult of personality and the freedoms and opinions of the members would be overridden like that evil scientology "church" which is just a dictatorship.

I love the idea but I fear it is totally unworkable.

its totally unworkable because there are just too many people who feel if you are not from one of the 2 major parties i wont consider you....even if the person is a much better candidate...its that old bullshit saying.....i will vote for the "lessor of 2 evils" shit....which does nothing for the Country,just keeps everything basically the same.....

Incredible that the people who keep Democrats in office (like the people of Detroit, Chicago, Watts, Harlem, etc...) are the poorest in America. Don't they understand that the people they vote for don't care about them?

Amazing that the trailer dwellers, biblebangers will always vote to cut their own throat, they really think those crapping on them have their best interests at heart , go figure

Amazing that the inner city slum dwellers, rappers and gangbangers will always vote to cut their own throat, they really think those crapping on them have their best interests at heart, go figure.

That goes for democrats too. Everyone in office was voted in. From a choice of two parties that are concentrated on. Time for a 3rd party to get the same media attention. But I won't hold my breath.

Lol. My oldest brother belongs to the New Whig Party.

Another wasted vote.

When it comes to the future, wealth, welfare and health of the country, a vote for any Democrat is a wasted vote.

You?

OK, me.

From 1993 until 2006 when my age and health finally gave out, I spent two weeks of every year as a volunteer worker for Appalachian Service Project, in Kentucky, in 1996 and 1997, flood relief in Missouri in 1994, in Albany GE in 1995, Habitat for Humanity in various locations in Canada and the United States.

The people I met on all these projects were invariably conservatives. I know, this will be dismissed as anecdotal, then so be it.

On the Habitat for Humanity projects in Florida most of the people we helped and worked with were blacks. So, call me a racist if you must.

After all these years I still keep in touch with people I volunteered with. Not surprisingly, they all believe in the Tea Party principles.

Lol. My oldest brother belongs to the New Whig Party.

Another wasted vote.

When it comes to the future, wealth, welfare and health of the country, a vote for any Democrat is a wasted vote.

i look at it as a vote for either one of the 2 major parties is a wasted vote.....nothing will change.....it will be the same old shit...

Page9.jpg

There is no data linking federal income tax rates directly to voting behavior.

Besides not every poor person votes. But it is logical to assume that most of them that do vote, vote for the Democrat candidate.

There is no data linking federal income tax rates directly to voting behavior.

Besides not every poor person votes. But it is logical to assume that most of them that do vote, vote for the Democrat candidate.
:eusa_shhh:

Shouldn't bust up a perfectly good bigoted progressive meme with the truth like that!

Meanwhile those democratic bastions of civility do such a splendid job of keeping their electorate in squalor. i.e. Detroit, Chicago, et.al.

Who died and made you official arbiter of what is in best interests of others and what is not?

Forum List

Back