NYT columnist admits ‘something has gone badly wrong’ in west coast states because of Democratic leadership

Because they are changing their system.

They will be back online soon.

Why do you think think they stopped reporting?...this should be good.
Oh sure sure haha

There is a reason people are fleeing places like Cali, and Baltimore…

Oh sure sure haha

There is a reason people are fleeing places like Cali, and Baltimore…
That doesn't answer my question as to why red states tend to have higher murder rates, obesity, and lowest education.

Red states leaders should probably take a good long look at policy and make corrections.

That doesn't answer my question as to why red states tend to have higher murder rates, obesity, and lowest education.

Red states leaders should probably take a good long look at policy and make corrections.
What does “lowest education” mean?

I can’t say they have higher murder rates since cities like LA don’t bother to report their information

What does “lowest education” mean?

Least educated states.

I can’t say they have higher murder rates since cities like LA don’t bother to report their information
This should help.

This is 2023 before the crime reporting upgrade started.

Because dishonest leftist pukes like you are massaging the raw data? Anything you read, watch, or support if false. I only trust one site anymore. And i barely glance at that one. Its about 90% truth. I already know it all. I live it…..in the trenches….in the workforce…in commute… picking up food….shopping….doctors…..yes Ive lived it and learned. If 38% vanished tomorrow I would only giggle a little bit.

Least educated states.

This should help.

1) likely due to job opportunities. Mass for example, has a large urban center, so people graduate college and move there for work, often moving back home after they make some money and gain some experience

2) doesn’t help since it’s outdated and it is discussing homicide rates not murder rates. You know a homicide isn’t always murder, right?

Least educated states.

This should help.

You’rve been told. If they got Black Blue cities the murder (or homicide?) rate will skyrocket off the charts (see STL or KC city). Yet you still chirp? What a POS. I would stop it but I am decent, honest and data driven. You need Emotional rescue.

Because dishonest leftist pukes like you are massaging the raw data? Anything you read, watch, or support if false. I only trust one site anymore. And i barely glance at that one. Its about 90% truth. I already know it all. I live it…..in the trenches….in the workforce…in commute… picking up food….shopping….doctors…..yes Ive lived it and learned. If 38% vanished tomorrow I would only giggle a little bit.
So link how this massaging takes place and proof of it's existence.

I'm still waiting on you to back your claims from yesterday which you didn't.

That's great you go to work and pick up food. Good for you. Very unique.

1) likely due to job opportunities. Mass for example, has a large urban center, so people graduate college and move there for work, often moving back home after they make some money and gain some experience

Why don't rural centers have policies that promote more job opportunities?

2) doesn’t help since it’s outdated and it is discussing homicide rates not murder rates. You know a homicide isn’t always murder, right?
Lol, last year is hardly outdated.

Murder is homicide. We have been discussing murder...are you trying to move the goalposts?

If you have stats for just homicide though, I would love to see them. I'll wait.

Why don't rural centers have policies that promote more job opportunities?

Lol, last year is hardly outdated.

Murder is homicide. We have been discussing murder...are you trying to move the goalposts?

If you have stats for just homicide though, I would love to see them. I'll wait.
1) they do, but they are rural, if they weren’t they’d be urban
2) murder is a type of homicide. You are the one moving the goalpost by shifting to homicide rates when we were talking about murder. There are accidents, self defense, all sort of things that make up homicide. You literally provide a link to homicide rates….

1) they do, but they are rural, if they weren’t they’d be urban

So what's the problem? All cities used to be rural.

Small towns should have policies that promote job growth.

2) murder is a type of homicide. You are the one moving the goalpost by shifting to homicide rates when we were talking about murder. There are accidents, self defense, all sort of things that make up homicide. You literally provide a link to homicide rates….
I posted murder rates.

I'm waiting for your homicide rates.

Red states need to get their shit together.

So what's the problem? All cities used to be rural.

Small towns should have policies that promote job growth.

I posted murder rates.

I'm waiting for your homicide rates.

Red states need to get their shit together.
Yeah but now they are urban. Rural areas want to stay rural

The link I was responding to you provided had homicide rates

Yes. Cities are more expensive then rural areas.

I think that is common knowledge..
I live in a city. Try harder. Let's start with property tax rates. In my city it is 83 cents per 100; in LA it is $1.25 per hundred and higher in some parts of the county; in portland the average is $2.46 per hundred. Virginia sales tax average rate is 5.3%; in California it is 8.85%; in Oregon it is 0.00% because they have opted to have one of the nation's highest income tax burdens instead; VA gas tax is 0.26/gal; CA's is 59.6; and Oregon's is .40/gal. Add all that up and you can be poorer in Virginia than in California and Oregon and still have as good of or better standard of living.

I live in a city. Try harder. Let's start with property tax rates. In my city it is 83 cents per 100; in LA it is $1.25 per hundred and higher in some parts of the county; in portland the average is $2.46 per hundred. Virginia sales tax average rate is 5.3%; in California it is 8.85%; in Oregon it is 0.00% because they have opted to have one of the nation's highest income tax burdens instead; VA gas tax is 0.26/gal; CA's is 59.6; and Oregon's is .40/gal. Add all that up and you can be poorer in Virginia than in California and Oregon and still have as good of or better standard of living.
Yeah. Again. Cities are more expensive. Always have been.

Yeah. Again. Cities are more expensive. Always have been.
Yeah no they are not always. Food in rural areas tends to be more expensive because of loss of volume discounts, lack of competition, and higher delivery costs per unit. But hey, enjoy your ride on the $100B supertrain to nowhere.

Yeah no they are not always. Food in rural areas tends to be more expensive because of loss of volume discounts, lack of competition, and higher delivery costs per unit. But hey, enjoy your ride on the $100B supertrain to nowhere.
I'm doing great thanks.

Good for them.

Geez man read your own link, it’s discussing homicide rates. Get passed the headline and read the body of it.

Murders are a type of homicide, but so are accidental deaths by humans, so is self defense, etc

Geez man read your own link, it’s discussing homicide rates. Get passed the headline and read the body of it.

Murders are a type of homicide, but so are accidental deaths by humans, so is self defense, etc
So where is your link?

Forum List

Back