Redacted Affadavit officially released

They redacted their reasons for redacting the redactions. With that said, I have no comment on why I have no comment. And don’t quote me.

yes, you want to know who the civilian witness are.
And you want to compromise the ongoing investigation.
But they're on to you.

It’s bullshit
The reasoning and rationale and facts evidence is omitted.
They are of course hiding behind “national security” just like they did “health and safety” for the Covid hoax.
The judge stuck his neck out and having already done so I think he too will find this unacceptable

Breaking news most documents in question were at Mar A Lago from when President Trump was working at home... every president has classified documents in their home at one time or another even biden who just admitted it.... he has a locking cabinet at his home where he keeps classified documents....

It’s revealing how you libs are madly scrambling about names and sources when it’s Clear by the words leading up to the redacted portion is Not names but rather rationale or reasoning.
What did they have as fact evidence to break in there? That is not being disclosed. The judge will not permit that.
Trump wanted names and sources as long as it served him. It didn't. Libs want the investigation to proceed without affidavits. You are so full of shit.

I am dead sure that Trump had boxes of stuff in Mar a Lago because the corrupt FBI was out to get him. And he was not wrong.

That's it. Cry about it, liberals.

Oh, and one more thing--trot James Comey out to say that "no reasonable person" would prosecute him even if he DOES have classified info. Do it.

Trump wanted names and sources as long as it served him. It didn't. Libs want the investigation to proceed without affidavits. You are so full of shit.
You are so full of fear that you don’t want truth nor honesty lest it interrupt your “Hate Trump and America” agenda

THe relase of the affidavit gave us nothing. Everything the DOJ leaked is all we have been shown. Theatrics... This was a waste of time. Only idiots see this as a win.
With most of the affidavit being redacted, it tells me there is a whole bunch in there, the public doesn't need to know about. Trump is in a world of shit with that much redacted content.

He isn’t in trouble at all, at least not based on any of the shit claimed so far.
1661538581108.png

I am dead sure that Trump had boxes of stuff in Mar a Lago because the corrupt FBI was out to get him. And he was not wrong.

That's it. Cry about it, liberals.

Oh, and one more thing--trot James Comey out to say that "no reasonable person" would prosecute him even if he DOES have classified info. Do it.
Believing things solely because you want to and not because of any objective evidence is not a good trait.

They redacted their reasons for redacting the redactions. With that said, I have no comment on why I have no comment. And don’t quote me.

You do understand and get that this looks REALLY bad for Trump. :)
I wonder why his team has been so quiet?

Forum List

Back