Redacted Affadavit officially released

We still don’t really know anything about what he had. The release of this overly redacted affidavit told us very little new information.

I suspect that the DOJ is trying to collect and destroy / hide information pertaining to Operation Crossfire Hurricane.
The affidavit showed he was in possession of classified documents.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
We still don’t really know anything about what he had. The release of this overly redacted affidavit told us very little new information.

I suspect that the DOJ is trying to collect and destroy / hide information pertaining to Operation Crossfire Hurricane.
Classified documents fool. One's he wasn't supposed to have violating federal law.

No need to hear him out. The FBI/DOJ released exactly what was expected and Trump was better off before it was released. Now the American people have been informed of the legitimacy of the search and the guilt of Trump.

What could Trump's legal team have been thinking?
What legal team. Trump doesn't need a legal team; he needs a highly skilled attorney who can handle the appeals of his upcoming convictions.

• Thanks
Well I XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
enough!!!

They redacted their reasons for redacting the redactions. With that said, I have no comment on why I have no comment. And don’t quote me.

Knew that a week ago! :rolleyes-41:

Dear IRS, here is my tax return.....

1661539652899.png

Well I XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX enough!!!
Couldn't agree more.

You do understand retard, that the government didn't want this.
But if I'm smarter than Biden and his voters, financers, and policy makers then you just called yourselves dumber than a mentally challenged person.-oops
6r8es2.jpg

Of course we knew it was going to be exactly this:

1661539986171.png

When the anti-Trump judge said the affidavit must be released and then gave them time to do redactions, we knew they would redact the over-whelming majority of the documents, so that it amounts to no release at all.

We knew it, but it is still annoying.

Kind of like your nephew that keeps saying, "You know what?" and when you ignore him, says "No really, I'm not joking this time! You know what? Come on, it's important! You know what?" over and over until you say *sigh* "What?" just to shut him up, and (of course) he says "Chicken butt!" and laughs like it's the funniest thing he's ever heard.

The 2022 election will lead to lots of chances for them to refuse to answer Senator's questions, and provide more redacted documents, but the 2024 election, if Trump wises up, will lead to deep cleansing of the FBI and DOJ leadership.

Not necessarily...The sitting President has "sweeping powers" to declassify...
Yes he does he can declassify whatever he wants. But there’s a process to do it. If he did it then there will be a paper trail. It’s not that complicated

• Thanks

Forum List

Back