Redacted Affadavit officially released

The Affidavit is unlike any affidavit ever drawn up before... and the warrant reads like a fishing expedition.....
cause that’s what it is. Political motivated raid

don’t forget xiden was one of the key members of the obamagate gang that despite the FBI concluding the call Flynn had being legit still pushed for Comey to go after him to undermine the new freely elected admin

they are stalinist

Which he didn't...and doesn't have the authority
Who says, you?

to take those documents and store them in an unsecured location.
What was unsecure about it? You mean it was less secure than Hillary's Galaxy and iPhones and her Home Depot computer on the floor of her closet?

He is in DEEP shit.
Don't hold your breath. On second thought Jack, HOLD your breath. I'll let you know when to exhale. Corn Pops 10% Biden is in far more deep shit than all your sweaty fantasies about Trump will ever be.

No, they instructed Trump that he was not authorized to have any such documents there.
That's not what the part you posted said. The part you posted the FBI told Trump to keep the documents right where they were - at Mar-a-Largo.
The next redacted section explains why they thought the documents were still there even though they were just instructed that the presence of those documents was not authorized. P
This you know, how?

Who says, you?

What was unsecure about it? You mean it was less secure than Hillary's Galaxy and iPhones and her Home Depot computer on the floor of her closet?

Don't hold your breath. On second thought Jack, HOLD your breath. I'll let you know when to exhale. Corn Pops 10% Biden is in far more deep shit than all your sweaty fantasies about Trump will ever be.
Uh..well, the DOJ did. :) Hence the search of his palatial estate.
He is in DEEP, DEEP shit.

How would you know what the redacted sections say, or don't say?
The heading of the section is pretty self explanatory.

There is Probable Cause to Believe That Documents Containing Classified NDI and Presidential Records Remain at the Premises

A standing order?! Haha Polly wanna cracker?? Look he either declassified them or he didn’t. If he did then the proper line of communications would be in order and traceable so that the rest of the government knows what’s classified or not. If he did declassify then the paperwork would show it. We both know it’s not there. This was an excuse he made up after he got busted. Right? Can we just be honest?
Let's wait for the facts instead of injecting what you THINK are the facts.

Let's wait for the facts instead of injecting what you THINK are the facts.
Agreed. That’s been my point the whole time. If trump declassified like he said he did then there will be a paper trail and it will be verified.

There is Probable Cause to Believe That Documents Containing Classified NDI and Presidential Records Remain at the Premises
False, that the pleading to the judge to grant the warrant. Nothing more.

I think we’re waiting for you to tell us how you know what redacted sections say….

Biden said today he also has classified documents in his home he says all presidents work at home and that is true....
Most of these boxes may not have ever been in the white house they were generated from Trump's working in his home... this is going to fail....

Quite the contrary. With so many redactions, we now know how many sensitive documents there are. It's not about how much has changed, it's about how nothing has. Get it?

That's why this is so damning for Trump.
Unless, of course, none of it was still classified.

But it’s ok if you tools continue to ignore that.

Maybe, maybe not....I would think that the DoJ if feverishly searching for someone in the administration's closing days that knew of this "standing order".... If for nothing else then to deflect from their own political reasons for this whole thing in the first place...
Again, if there was declassification then there will be a paper trail. The president doesn’t just whisper it to a buddy and then it magically happens. These papers exist in other areas and need to be updated. The information impacts others that need to know if it is being protected or not.

Again, if there was declassification then there will be a paper trail. The president doesn’t just whisper it to a buddy and then it magically happens. These papers exist in other areas and need to be updated. The information impacts others that need to know if it is being protected or not.
Ok, clearly you aren’t paying attention to what I’ve given you so far, so you’re employing a circular argument….go back and read, or don’t, I don’t care, you’re wrong.

Former President Donald Trump, in his first comments after a federal judge ordered the release of a redacted affidavit Friday that the FBI used to obtain a search warrant of his Mar-a-Lago property, says nothing was mentioned about "our close working relationship regarding document turnover - WE GAVE THEM MUCH.

"Judge Bruce Reinhart should NEVER have allowed the Break-In of my home. He recused himself two months ago from one of my cases based on his animosity and hatred of your favorite President, me," Trump wrote on his Truth social account. "What changed? Why hasn’t he recused himself on this case? Obama must be very proud of him right now!

Maybe not.
No quit certainly. Let me give you an analogy of the argument you are backing up…

A company owner/boss has the right to fire his employees. Let’s say an employee gets busted assaulting a customer and that customer sues. Then the boss says that he fired that employee prior to the assault so the company is not liable for that employees actions.

Well for that argument to hold up there would have to be record of the firing. The employee would have to have been told they were fired. The proper paper work would need to be filed. Get it?

Forum List

Back