Redacted Affadavit officially released

That's hilarious.^^^^^ You know Fake News.

What you understand is what your Fake News right wing media outlets are telling you, ALL of which you supposedly learned on and after Aug 8.
~~~~~~
:abgg2q.jpg:
The FBI redacted their reasons for redacting the redactions. YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS CRAP UP.
STASI GOTTA STASI.
This is pathetic. Truly pathetic. Those images should go viral, proving the FBI is crooked.

The translation is they wanted to see if they could find anything and used 3rd party heresay as their “evidence” to do it and then declare that Lo and behold they found it.

Let's wait for the facts instead of injecting what you THINK are the facts.
The facts appear to be that Trump was in illegal possession of sensitive, top secret documents and had them stored in an unsecured location.

Plenty of red meat there. And, go

Ok, clearly you aren’t paying attention to what I’ve given you so far, so you’re employing a circular argument….go back and read, or don’t, I don’t care, you’re wrong.
I’ve read what you’ve written but it is a nonsensical argument. Powers granted by the constitution still undergo operational processes to be executed. You are foregoing all of that.

Classified documents fool. One's he wasn't supposed to have violating federal law.
You don’t know anything more than what you knew before the affidavit was released. In fact there are more questions now than there was yesterday.

Like I said, I believe they were looking to recover documents pertaining to Operation Crossfire Hurricane which were properly declassified. They want to hide the corruption of the DOJ.

The facts appear to be that Trump was in illegal possession of sensitive, top secret documents and had them stored in an unsecured location.

With all the redaction, those papers could say that Trump is a unicorn and use that as red meat....right?
We don't have enough information to make any kind of accusations, and it seems that the FBI just leaks enough
to create rumors...or half truths.

Farty is wrong again. He claimed that the “facts” show it. But that’s, of course, untrue. The allegations may claim as much. But they haven’t presented any facts. Their claim is, indeed, denied.

No red meat at all.

Farty is still a retard.

Farty is wrong again. He claimed that the “facts” show it. But that’s, of course, untrue. The allegations may claim as much. But they haven’t presented any facts. Their claim is, indeed, denied.

No red meat at all.

Farty is still a retard.
Suspension ended at 3 today

Bullshit man this isn't going anywhere... what a joke... you never Trumpers are going to be very unhappy.... again....
Whether he goes anywhere is irrelevant. I sincerely hope he runs again. He will serve the useful idiot of dividing the Republican party and cleaning out all of his competition..including his protege..Stillson.

Either way, it's you that will be unhappy. :)

You don’t know anything more than what you knew before the affidavit was released.

You don’t know anything more than what you knew before the affidavit was released. In fact there are more questions now than there was yesterday.

Like I said, I believe they were looking to recover documents pertaining to Operation Crossfire Hurricane which were properly declassified. They want to hide the corruption of the DOJ.
You shouldn't do this to yourself.

False, that the pleading to the judge to grant the warrant. Nothing more.

I think we’re waiting for you to tell us how you know what redacted sections say….
It’s exactly what I described it as being.

The allegations may claim as much. But they haven’t presented any facts.
A lie, of course. The fact is they took illegally possessed top secret documents from an unsecured location. A Trump cultist like you is not a good reference on what is factual, regarding your orange lard and master.

Whether he goes anywhere is irrelevant. I sincerely hope he runs again. He will serve the useful idiot of dividing the Republican party and cleaning out all of his competition..including his protege..Stillson.

Either way, it's you that will be unhappy. :)
This raid has cemented Trump's chances... you don't get it... the people are sick of this shady DOJ and FBI and they will vote for Trump just to send a message to the scumbags at the DOJ....

Forum List

Back