Redacted Affadavit officially released

The DOJ is the one hiding things from the American people. Crossfire Hurricane is not just a line in a Rolling Stones song.
Trump had documents he had no legal reason to have in his possession; this issue is not about the FBI, it is about Trump and his criminal and traitorish activities.

THe relase of the affidavit gave us nothing. Everything the DOJ leaked is all we have been shown. Theatrics... This was a waste of time. Only idiots see this as a win.
So, do the nitwits jump back to January 6 again having pivoted off of it for the failed pantyraid??

The markings are irrelevant as they were declassified prior to leaving the presidency.
Then provide the proof.
What Patel or trump said, after the FACT of leaving Office, means squat.

Provide the PROOF of declassification other than trump says or Patel says.

your moronic KKKult leader is facing justice, and it hurts you, and no amount of Denial and Lying will change the FACT that trump is a con man just NOW facing his crimes. FINALLY.

Trump had documents he had no legal reason to have in his possession;

He had perfectly valid reason to have them. Nothing illegal in possessing them
this issue is not about the FBI,
Well it certainly is. And about the DOJ. And about the Brandon Administration.
it is about Trump and his criminal and traitorish activities.
Zero criminality. And not even a rational basis to talk about treason. Dildo, you’re off your meds again.

Last edited:
He had perfectly valid reason to have them. Nothing illegal in possessing them

Well it certainly is. And about the DOJ. And about the Brandon Adminsitration.

Zero criminality. And not even a rational basis to talk about treason. Dildo, you’re off your meds again.
Did you go to school in a long bus, or a short bus?

They redacted their reasons for redacting the redactions. With that said, I have no comment on why I have no comment. And don’t quote me.

I simply understand the laws about classifications and who can declassify them.
That's hilarious.^^^^^ You know Fake News.

What you understand is what your Fake News right wing media outlets are telling you, ALL of which you supposedly learned on and after Aug 8.

Forum List

Back