Refugees and the right to return

I agree Israel has dragged it's feet a bunch about the lands they ended up with after the 68 war..
Indeed, and it is illegal to acquire territory by war.

How silly. Just about every country, including the USA acquired territory by war.
That's how the Arabs took over Jewish land in Palestine, after Roman diaspora.
That is true. However, back then it was not illegal. In the 20th century it was.

BS

I am asking you...
I am neither a Swiss banker nor an Israeli.
Everyone knows who are the Palestinian refugees and their descendants. They have a right of return.

You really think that the time you're wasting with snarky answers actually HELPS the people who have 10 or 30 years in the refugee camps?

Figure out how to make BOTH sides happy. Figure out how to get people OUT of those camps. Or most of them. Sending them all to Israel is not gonna happen..
It is not for me to figure out how the Israelis can fix the problem they have created. They should have quit their land grabbing after the United Nations accepted Israel as a member state. The Occupation will destroy Israel.

Can we talk? I mean REALLY TALK? I agree Israel has dragged it's feet a bunch about the lands they ended up with after the 68 war.. I agree that camps full of refugees in OTHER countries is a bad thing. Although I DON'T know all their stories like you seem to do. But I also know that the PALIS have made a series of SERIOUS mistakes over the last 60 years or so.. Some that indicate they are NOT LIKELY to be CAPABLE of forming a nation-state...

Can you NAME ANY of these mistakes that THEY (the PALIS) have made??
Why do you refer to Palestinians as "PALIS"?

That's not what I asked to talk about. But it's typing time only. Likely the way a lot of people type Jews because it's shorter Israelis..

Can you identify a couple mistakes and shortcomings on the part of the Palestinians that have contributed GREATLY to their current plight? Simple question..

I agree Israel has dragged it's feet a bunch about the lands they ended up with after the 68 war..

Sure -- like Putin did in Crimea -- you just DECLARE it... :rolleyes: Fact is --- Israel Settled with the Egyptians and the King of Jordan didn't WANT the Palestinians back to be HIS problem.. So most of that acquired land has been properly and legally disposed..

Sure -- like Putin did in Crimea -- you just DECLARE it... :rolleyes: Fact is --- Israel Settled with the Egyptians and the King of Jordan didn't WANT the Palestinians back to be HIS problem.. So most of that acquired land has been properly and legally disposed..
Israel has peace with Jordan and Egypt because it holds none of their land. Not true for Palestine. That is why there is no peace.

And in the 20th century a TREATY establishing "cessation of hostilities" is a PRE-Requisite to returning or disposing of conquered land. You see a TREATY with Jordan or the Palestinians for the West Bank territorities??

Israel has peace with Jordan and Egypt because it holds none of their land. Not true for Palestine. That is why there is no peace.

It holds no Egyptian land because they settled. It holds JORDAN'S West Bank, because the King was sick and tired of the Palestinians.. That WAS the Palestinian part of the Brit Mandate settlement and Jordan served as Administrator because the Palestinians never got there act together.

How BIG was that Pali army that attacked Israel in 1968?? Got pictures of their troops??

Actually, Egypt shares a common interest with Israel in terms of controlling Pal'istanian terrorism.

Israel has peace with Jordan and Egypt because it holds none of their land. Not true for Palestine.

Palestine never held any land.

Israel has peace with Jordan and Egypt because it holds none of their land. Not true for Palestine.

Palestine never held any land.

Dunno about that. PF Tinmore is searching for pics of the Palestinian Army that attacked Israel in 1968 across their West Bank/Jordan Valley. We'd look pretty stupid if they had tanks and armored artillery.. Or an Air Force....

Everyone knows who are the Palestinian refugees and their descendants. They have a right of return.

You really think that the time you're wasting with snarky answers actually HELPS the people who have 10 or 30 years in the refugee camps?

Figure out how to make BOTH sides happy. Figure out how to get people OUT of those camps. Or most of them. Sending them all to Israel is not gonna happen..
It is not for me to figure out how the Israelis can fix the problem they have created. They should have quit their land grabbing after the United Nations accepted Israel as a member state. The Occupation will destroy Israel.

Can we talk? I mean REALLY TALK? I agree Israel has dragged it's feet a bunch about the lands they ended up with after the 68 war.. I agree that camps full of refugees in OTHER countries is a bad thing. Although I DON'T know all their stories like you seem to do. But I also know that the PALIS have made a series of SERIOUS mistakes over the last 60 years or so.. Some that indicate they are NOT LIKELY to be CAPABLE of forming a nation-state...

That's not what I asked to talk about. But it's typing time only. Likely the way a lot of people type Jews because it's shorter Israelis..

Can you identify a couple mistakes and shortcomings on the part of the Palestinians that have contributed GREATLY to their current plight? Simple question..
Not all Jews are Israelis and I never use the names interchangeably.
Don't you think listing mistakes and shortcomings of Palestinians would belong in another Topic?

How silly. Just about every country, including the USA acquired territory by war.
That is true. However, back then it was not illegal. In the 20th century it was.

BS
How eloquent your reply. Does it refer to your Psychotic Analysis? Blindly Stupid?

BS
How eloquent your reply. Does it refer to your Psychotic Analysis? Blindly Stupid?

PF is blindly stupid.
I see you also noticed his silly claim about territory and war.

It's like asking if the Native Americans made a couple of mistakes vis-a-vis the European colonists. After all, after the Pope concluded the Treaty of Tordesillas, should not have the Native Americans have accepted that the Europeans had the right to colonize the Americas?

It's like asking if the Native Americans made a couple of mistakes vis-a-vis the European colonists. After all, after the Pope concluded the Treaty of Tordesillas, should not have the Native Americans have accepted that the Europeans had the right to colonize the Americas?
The Treaty of Tordesillas divided any newly discovered territory by Europeans between Spain and Portugal in the same way as the United Nations divided Palestine between Jews from anywhere and the indigenous Arabs. By the middle of the twentieth century an American president spoke with the authority of a 15th century Pope.

The Treaty of Tordesillas divided any newly discovered territory by Europeans between Spain and Portugal in the same way as the United Nations divided Palestine between Jews from anywhere and the indigenous Arabs. By the middle of the twentieth century an American president spoke with the authority of a 15th century Pope.

Stop calling the Palestinian Arabs "indigenous". They are Muslim invaders, not Canaanites.

Indeed, the pope gave the Americas to Columbus. Like that fucker had the right to give it away.

Stop calling the Palestinian Arabs "indigenous". They are Muslim invaders, not Canaanites.
Canaanites???
I do not believe such people even existed since the late second millennium BC.

Don't you think listing mistakes and shortcomings of Palestinians would belong in another Topic?

Nope.. Same topic. Not if you think the Palestinian problem is 100% Israels fault. Seems you won't answer the simple question that I asked about Pali culpability in their own destiny. And their history in the WIDER region than just Israel proper.

That's COMPLETELY pertinent to establishing WHO are the important parties to "right of return"..

OR -- maybe you don't KNOW all of the opportunities that got squandered and mistakes that have been made concerning this matter in the ENTIRE neighborhood. It's NOT just Israel's problem..

Nope.. Same topic. Not if you think the Palestinian problem is 100% Israels fault. Seems you won't answer the simple question that I asked about Pali culpability in their own destiny. And their history in the WIDER region than just Israel proper.

That's COMPLETELY pertinent to establishing WHO are the important parties to "right of return"..

OR -- maybe you don't KNOW all of the opportunities that got squandered and mistakes that have been made concerning this matter in the ENTIRE neighborhood. It's NOT just Israel's problem..
Seems you won't answer the simple question that I asked about Pali culpability in their own destiny.
It seems they were much better off before the criminals came down from Europe to steal and destroy their stuff.

Seems you won't answer the simple question that I asked about Pali culpability in their own destiny.
It seems they were much better off before the criminals came down from Europe to steal and destroy their stuff.

Immigrants, not criminals.

Immigrants, not criminals.

Were they "better off" when they had the MAJORITY OF LAND from the British Mandate? Or when Jordan was pouring support and money and REPRESENTATION into their TOTAL CONTROL of the West Bank???

Forum List

Back