Zone1 Refusing to forgive--after God has forgiven you

Your are an US-American. I am a German. "You" did do two times war on Germany, reduced it to rubble and genocided many German nations as for example the Prussians, the Silesians, the Bohemians and others. In total you started a process of elimination which will find in 200, 300 or latest in 400 years and end when the last indigen German will die. And you did do so and do so although Germany never did do anything bad to the USA. Are you able to explain to me what you call "belittle" in your German dialect which is called English?
Seems like they brought whatever suffering they experienced on themselves. Don't start wars and there won't be wars.

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding ... oh - sounds nice. God loves beauty.

If you would be in my near now then I would take my bible and smash it on your head .. on the other side: poor bible. She's not in good condition. Perhaps I should scalp you with one of the sharp pages of the bible? ... Or whatelse to do wiith you? Ever thought about to make a trip for 40 days through a desert?

A man of wrath stirs up strife, and one given to anger causes much transgression.

I said "For me you are an atheist. So let it be to use the word "god" or textes of the bible when you speak with me." and this is your answer? ... Hmmm ... Why not?
Whoever belittles his neighbor lacks sense, but a man of understanding remains silent.

I can do all things through Christ, even suffer through your foolishness.

You have not to suffer, atheist. And I doubt about that Christ told you to speak with me - or did I start to speak with you with the phrase "Do not fear ... "?

Seems like they brought whatever suffering they experienced on themselves. Don't start wars and there won't be wars.

Eh? You have absolutelly not any idea about real history, isn't it, Mr. Absurdity?

Whoever belittles his neighbor lacks sense, but a man of understanding remains silent.

You are not my neighbor. You are a stranger from the USA - a nation which 2 times wasted my country and murdered my people although Germany never had done anything bad to the USA. And now "you" are on a way where again many of your people like to waste my country because Germany never did do anything bad to the USA.

You have not to suffer, atheist. And I doubt about that Christ told you to speak with me - or did I start to speak with you with the phrase "Do not fear ... "?
A man of wrath stirs up strife, and one given to anger causes much transgression.

You are not my neighbor. You are a stranger from the USA - a nation which 2 times wasted my country and murdered my people although Germany never had done anything bad to the USA. And now "you" are on a way where again many of your people like to waste my country because Germany never did do anything bad to the USA.
That's an odd defense of Nazism.

No, I am telling you that you are angry and unhappy.
And you're wrong of course.

You are defensive have a persecution complex and a pathological need to claim you win the game of religion

That's nice.

It's true.

Tell me why do you think a person's faith is to be considered unquestionable?

You yourself said you would end a religion you didn't agree with

If there was a religion where its god commanded that if a bride was not a virgin on her wedding day that she should be stoned to death on the doorstep of her father's home would you denounce that religion?

Faith does not make the world a better place.

It's true.

Tell me why do you think a person's faith is to be considered unquestionable?

You yourself said you would end a religion you didn't agree with

If there was a religion where its god commanded that if a bride was not a virgin on her wedding day that she should be stoned to death on the doorstep of her father's home would you denounce that religion?

Faith does not make the world a better place.
That's nice. Tell me more.

Forum List

Back