Zone1 Refusing to forgive--after God has forgiven you

Couldn't care less what you do.

And yet you keep asking me to tell you what you said which was nothing that resolved your contradictions.

But you have illustrated that you are perfectly happy to live with contradictions so it makes sense you are blind to them.

I wasn't asking about that. I was asking why would God tell me now what Anubis will find out?

As for your post, see Matthew 7:2.

I guess your concrete ideology I may call "biblical atheism". What do you expect from your own cooking recipeology? You can use instead of the bible also the satirical writing from Schopenhauer about eristic dialectic "Die Kunst Recht zu behalten" (=The art of being right).

Last edited:
And yet you keep asking me to tell you what you said which was nothing that resolved your contradictions.

But you have illustrated that you are perfectly happy to live with contradictions so it makes sense you are blind to them.
I already explained there is no contradiction. Once should be enough.

I guess your concrete ideology I may call "biblical atheism". What do you expect from your own cooking recipeology? You can use instead of the bible also the satirical writing from Schopenhauer about eristic dialectic "Die Kunst Recht zu behalten" (=The art of being right).
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I already explained there is no contradiction. Once should be enough.

You didn't explain shit. all you said was I was 'reading too much into it"

and I'm not.

You contradicted yourself just admit it.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Sure. That's why Columbus drove with a bike over the ocean. By the way: Did I ever tell you that such empty phrases mean absolutelly nothing to me and very most other Christians in the world? Or did I forget to say this to you? Why do you try to tell me continiously proud stupidties?

Last edited:
There are six things that the Lord hates, seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

Why Anubis will weigh your heart with a feather? It is his job to do so as it is for example the job of Justitia to weigh. You do not seek what's true when someone says to you anything - you know what's true while you say you speak continuoulsy with "the truth" (=god) and get always only clear answers. But god is not only always the same since ever - he is also always new. So what do you really do? You make yourselve to god, challenger. Not a good idea. And when someone criticizes you then you shake out your fur and continue to hunt whatever you hunt. So have a nice hunt but hunt somewhere else and not in the fields of the faith in god.

Oh by the way, Love makes the heart light. Otherwise Anubis had no job.
A man of wrath stirs up strife, and one given to anger causes much transgression.

For me you are an atheist. So let it be to use the word "god" or textes of the bible when you speak with me.
But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.
and what of quarrels about your god's laws?

Forum List

Back