Zone1 Refusing to forgive--after God has forgiven you

maybe Blues dude and Ding ought to do some PMs since they always seem to focus on one another and exclude just about everyone else?

That's nice. I'm good with whatever God has planned for me.

Sure, Prometheus.

And did you read the interview god gave last week? He said: "It's amazing that some people know something about me that I don't even know about myself."

Last edited:
Sure, Prometheus.

And did you read the interview god gave last week? He said: "It's amazing that some people know something about me that I don't even know about myself."
Didn't need to. I talk to him constantly.

Why would he?

Why Anubis will weigh your heart with a feather? It is his job to do so as it is for example the job of Justitia to weigh. You do not seek what's true when someone says to you anything - you know what's true while you say you speak continuoulsy with "the truth" (=god) and get always only clear answers. But god is not only always the same since ever - he is also always new. So what do you really do? You make yourselve to god, challenger. Not a good idea. And when someone criticizes you then you shake out your fur and continue to hunt whatever you hunt. So have a nice hunt but hunt somewhere else and not in the fields of the faith in god.

Oh by the way, Love makes the heart light. Otherwise Anubis had no job.

Last edited:
Why Anubis will weigh your heart with a feather? It is his job to do so as it is for example the job of Justitia to weigh. You do not seek what's true when someone says to you anything - you know what's true while you say you speak continuoulsy with "the truth" (=god) and get always only clear answers. But god is not only always the same since ever - he is also always new. So what do you really do? You make yourselve to god, challenger. Not a good idea. And when someone criticizes you then you shake out your fur and continue to hunt whatever you hunt. So have a nice hunt but hunt somewhere else and not in the fields of the faith in god.

Oh by the way, Love makes the heart light. Otherwise Anubis had no job.

I wasn't asking about that. I was asking why would God tell me now what Anubis will find out?

As for your post, see Matthew 7:2.

Forum List

Back