Zone1 Refusing to forgive--after God has forgiven you

That's how you see it. That's not how I see it.
That's how it is.

You claim you know the unknowable.

No one knows anything about the time before the inception of the universe or if it really had an inception at all

Your explanation is the god of the gaps that's all it ever was and all it ever will be.

That's how it is.

You claim you know the unknowable.

No one knows anything about the time before the inception of the universe or if it really had an inception at all

Your explanation is the god of the gaps that's all it ever was and all it ever will be.
I couldn't care less what you believe.

Whoever belittles his neighbor lacks sense, but a man of understanding remains silent.

Your are an US-American. I am a German. "You" did do two times war on Germany, reduced it to rubble and genocided many German nations as for example the Prussians, the Silesians, the Bohemians and others. In total you started a process of elimination which will find in 200, 300 or latest in 400 years and end when the last indigen German will die. And you did do so and do so although Germany never did do anything bad to the USA. Are you able to explain to me what you call "belittle" in your German dialect which is called English?

There are six things that the Lord hates,

Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding ... oh - sounds nice. God loves beauty.

seven that are an abomination to him: haughty eyes, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that make haste to run to evil, a false witness who breathes out lies, and one who sows discord among brothers.

If you would be in my near now then I would take my bible and smash it on your head .. on the other side: poor bible. She's not in good condition. Perhaps I should scalp you with one of the sharp pages of the bible? ... Or whatelse to do wiith you? Ever thought about to make a trip for 40 days through a desert?

But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

I said "For me you are an atheist. So let it be to use the word "god" or textes of the bible when you speak with me." and this is your answer? ... Hmmm ... Why not?

Forum List

Back