Zone1 Refusing to forgive--after God has forgiven you

Try answering the question.

I don't eat that shit food all that processed sugar is obviously rotting your brain
1707851482354.png

You are not my neighbor. You are a stranger from the USA - a nation which 2 times wasted my country and murdered my people although Germany never had done anything bad to the USA. And now "you" are on a way where again many of your people like to waste my country because Germany never did do anything bad to the USA.
That's an odd defense of Nazism.

Your country caused Nazism as a result of part 1 of world war 1+2. And you are on your own personally a dishonest, lousy, vain and stupid man without any respect on god. Ruthless, unpredictable and unreliable seems to become more and more the characteristics of the blind USA on their way to Trumperica.

Last edited:
You are not my neighbor, enemy mine. Who believes in "Christians" like Kirill, Donald Trump or you is lost.
With his mouth the godless man would destroy his neighbor, but by knowledge the righteous are delivered.

With his mouth the godless man would destroy his neighbor, but by knowledge the righteous are delivered.

You are no Christian at all. Same like Putin and Kirill and same like Donald Trump. No one of this people - including you on your own - respects god. Why you use the bible for your lies - by using quotes out of context - is only a mystery to me. I guess your religion is only a very strange form of nationalism.

Last edited:
You are no Christian at all. Same like Putin and Kirill and same like Donald Trump. No one of this people - including you on your own - respects god. Why you use the bible for your lies - by using quotes out of context - is only a mystery to me. I guess your religion is only a very strange form of nationalism.
You are condemning yourself.

As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned.

Forum List

Back