Regarding Threats To Protest Inauguration.Fine, Let's See Who Will Protest In 20 Degree Weather.

there will be protests and there should be. the man is a cretin

And what would they be protesting? I still can't figure that out. A legal and legit election is nothing to protest unless you're not a real American. Real Americans accept the will of the people.

excuse me they have a right to protest his absurd policies and his clear idiocy. unfortunately yall voted him in i'm not contesting that, but you get what you deserve tbh.

Depends on how much the DNC pays them.

And Soros.

Ads Offering to Pay “Stop Trump Protesters” $15-18/Hour, Over a thousand per week

Here Are Ads Offering to Pay "Stop Trump Protesters" $15-18/Hour - Victoria Taft
why would anyone want to go outside in 20 degree weather for any cash? you could die in 2 hours

People do it all the time. Over here, we have people dressed up as the Statue of Liberty holding signs for a tax preparer. Some do the same dressed up to advertise Great Clips. I have to hand it to those people, especially when I think of those Welfare MF's sitting home in their warm HUD house doing absolutely nothing.

And what would they be protesting? I still can't figure that out. A legal and legit election is nothing to protest unless you're not a real American. Real Americans accept the will of the people.

excuse me they have a right to protest his absurd policies and his clear idiocy. unfortunately yall voted him in i'm not contesting that, but you get what you deserve tbh.

Absurd to get people back to real jobs? Absurd to protect our borders and renegotiate bad trade deal? You want to see absurd? look in the mirror.

There are no permits being issued by the City of Washington for protests for the Inauguration and for two weeks before and after. This is an unprecedented attack on free speech.

Don't you have to pay a fee and show up to City Halk and actually request a permit? Anyone request one?
After all, these are people who can't scrape up ID to register to vote.

The Million Women March for one.

Other groups have also applied and been refused. Something about the parks department having to build and tear down the seating for the Inauguration. Except that in all of the years that Presidents have been inaugurated, it's never taken this long to set up and tear down the seating. Any half competent road crew could do it in an afternoon.
the biggest dilemma for a leftist million person march, there is no comfortable place "to go"...can we assume they are all wearing pee bags?

Absurd to get people back to real jobs? Absurd to protect our borders and renegotiate bad trade deal? You want to see absurd? look in the mirror.

you know that you just argued hillary's positions minus all the crazy stuff right?

TheHeaterBodySuit.jpg
:biggrin:

There are no permits being issued by the City of Washington for protests for the Inauguration and for two weeks before and after. This is an unprecedented attack on free speech.

Don't you have to pay a fee and show up to City Halk and actually request a permit? Anyone request one?
After all, these are people who can't scrape up ID to register to vote.

The Million Women March for one.

Other groups have also applied and been refused. Something about the parks department having to build and tear down the seating for the Inauguration. Except that in all of the years that Presidents have been inaugurated, it's never taken this long to set up and tear down the seating. Any half competent road crew could do it in an afternoon.

A million women will show up to DC to protest Trump?

I'm going to go ahead and predict that will not happen.

He doesn't have any policies yet because he's not in office yet. That's besides the fact the losers are not protesting his policies, they are protesting that he won and they don't like it.

He doesn't have any policies yet because he's not in office yet. That's besides the fact the losers are not protesting his policies, they are protesting that he won and they don't like it.

Why is Trump acting like it already then Ray...come on..

He's not acting like anything. He's grabbing the bull by the horns and preparing for his presidency. This is a guy that wants to work--not a guy that sits back and wants to enjoy the title of President. He's one of the few people who is taking a step down in life by going to the White House.

The same reason Obama did when he was president-elect.

He wanted to get his team together before he took the Oath, so he could hit the ground running.

He wanted to get his team together before he took the Oath, so he could hit the ground running.
but! but! the 23 Democrats want to postpone the monday recount until someone finds evidence that the russians added 10 Million votes to the election for Trump.

I understand getting his cabinet together, but he is Tweeting to other Countries like China like he is the president..

Forum List

Back