Regarding Threats To Protest Inauguration.Fine, Let's See Who Will Protest In 20 Degree Weather.

And what would they be protesting? I still can't figure that out. A legal and legit election is nothing to protest unless you're not a real American. Real Americans accept the will of the people.

excuse me they have a right to protest his absurd policies and his clear idiocy. unfortunately yall voted him in i'm not contesting that, but you get what you deserve tbh.

He doesn't have any policies yet because he's not in office yet. That's besides the fact the losers are not protesting his policies, they are protesting that he won and they don't like it.

Why is Trump acting like it already then Ray...come on..
The same reason Obama did when he was president-elect.

He wanted to get his team together before he took the Oath, so he could hit the ground running.

I understand getting his cabinet together, but he is Tweeting to other Countries like China like he is the president..

and?

The Million Women March for one.

Other groups have also applied and been refused. Something about the parks department having to build and tear down the seating for the Inauguration. Except that in all of the years that Presidents have been inaugurated, it's never taken this long to set up and tear down the seating. Any half competent road crew could do it in an afternoon.
I don't know. Being winter and all the grazing on the DC Mall is going to be sparse and they'd have to bring their own feedbags. Maybe a couple thousand, tops.

excuse me they have a right to protest his absurd policies and his clear idiocy. unfortunately yall voted him in i'm not contesting that, but you get what you deserve tbh.

He doesn't have any policies yet because he's not in office yet. That's besides the fact the losers are not protesting his policies, they are protesting that he won and they don't like it.

He wanted to get his team together before he took the Oath, so he could hit the ground running.

I understand getting his cabinet together, but he is Tweeting to other Countries like China like he is the president..

and?

Read my new thread and it will show you..

:laugh2: :laugh2: When you think of all the time and effort to plan a protest or a few protests of this nature, and then those involved in the actual protest are thinking about how cold it gets around the third week of January {pretty much the coldest weeks}, why would anyone want to travel in that weather, the snow, the 0 like temps/wind chill, knowing they are risking a nasty flu/or near death from freezing many of their body parts{and some may even fall off}....you think these lefties and marching bands are still going to protest? :poke:

Most of any protestors who bother to show up will be SEIU style thugs funded by George Soros.

and?

Read my new thread and it will show you..

The response will be the same.

there will be protests and there should be. the man is a cretin

And what would they be protesting? I still can't figure that out. A legal and legit election is nothing to protest unless you're not a real American. Real Americans accept the will of the people.

He's not acting like anything. He's grabbing the bull by the horns and preparing for his presidency. This is a guy that wants to work--not a guy that sits back and wants to enjoy the title of President. He's one of the few people who is taking a step down in life by going to the White House.
there will be protests and there should be. the man is a cretin

He's not acting like anything. He's grabbing the bull by the horns and preparing for his presidency. This is a guy that wants to work--not a guy that sits back and wants to enjoy the title of President. He's one of the few people who is taking a step down in life by going to the White House.

obama didn't just sit back and enjoy the title. He did play a lot of golf you know. It's hard work chasing that ball in the hot sun.

Forum List

Back