Regis Philbin dead at 88

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

watched him all the time on Letterman. Dave would ask him to "go down memory lane", making Regis squirm

Didn't realize he was pushing 90....
"It's about time you got here !"
Don Rickles in comedy heaven.

regis and jack benny!

EdzGMvTWAAUSlvY

EdzGVNlXoAEcqy9

"One of the greats in the history of television, Regis Philbin has passed on to even greater airwaves, at 88. He was a fantastic person, and my friend. He kept telling me to run for President. Holds the record for “most live television”, and he did it well. Regis, we love you" - President Trump

Wow, that's too bad, but ole Regis has been around a long, long time. Most of the people he broke into the business with have already passed away, some long ago. In the Jack Benny picture, the other personality is Joey Bishop, who also passed away a long time ago, and was a frequent co-host of The Tonight Show when Carson just started the show.

watched him all the time on Letterman. Dave would ask him to "go down memory lane", making Regis squirm
Damn, thats a bummer. He was super likable on tv.

"One of the greats in the history of television, Regis Philbin has passed on to even greater airwaves, at 88. He was a fantastic person, and my friend. He kept telling me to run for President. Holds the record for “most live television”, and he did it well. Regis, we love you" - President Trump

Regis told Trump to run for president? Not a snowball`s chance in hell that ever happened. Only idiots believe the garbage that comes out of his mouth and their numbers are shrinking every day. :laughing0301:

Regis told Trump to run for president? Not a snowball`s chance in hell that ever happened. Only idiots believe the garbage that comes out of his mouth and their numbers are shrinking every day. :laughing0301:

Had to make it about him, you know.

Forum List

Back