Regulation

buckeye45_73

Lakhota's my *****
Jun 4, 2011
Trump will require 2 regs to be ditched, for every new one.

Ooooh I wonder how liberals will do it they have to prioritize , something they've never had to do.

i am just wondering, will there be a toilet next to the oval office as Trump is disscombobbilating these 98,000 regulations? one by one, them flush them?

Yep. He plans to screw you over but good but its more than regulations.

dump was very open about what parts of the Constitution he wants to destroy and the trumpkins have said they're okay with that. A partial list follows:

Amendments 1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 19. (By now, perhaps someone has read Article 5 to him though. You ignorant RWNJ traitors should look it up too.)

Granted that dump mentioned a couple of those only once or twice (that I know of) and has flip-flopped, denied he said what is on video and so on. Just his usual lies. But others are basically his platform.

He has said he wants to run up the debt by many $trillions (Reagan made the US a debtor nation and if rump gets what he wants, he will turn us into a 3rd world nation - there will two classes in the US. His and the rest of us who are paying for his ego for generations to come), he said wages are too high, he said he wants to take health insurance away from us (flip flopped a couple of times on that one) he said he will slash taxes for his 1% cronies (and himself - indeed, he's already suing DC for the 2nd time in as many months about the amount of his taxes). He openly used international spies to get him where he is now. He said (twice, once it was one of his sleazy kids) he would not serve but that Mike Sharia Law Pence would rule the kingdom while rump was out "making America great again". Apparently that will be in the form of more of his fascist, alt-right rallies, ginning up the ignorant rabid right to go out and kill people of color, especially if they're wearing a head scarf!

I could go on and on but it comes down to -- rump is a criminal, a common thug. His reign will make Nixon and Reagan look like squeaky clean choir boys.

No doubt about it - he's got a lot of work to do to turn the US into a third world hell hole.

dump was very open about what parts of the Constitution he wants to destroy and the trumpkins have said they're okay with that. A partial list follows:

Amendments 1, 4, 6, 7, 8, 9, 13, 14, 15, 19. (By now, perhaps someone has read Article 5 to him though. You ignorant RWNJ traitors should look it up too.)

Granted that dump mentioned a couple of those only once or twice (that I know of) and has flip-flopped, denied he said what is on video and so on. Just his usual lies. But others are basically his platform.

He has said he wants to run up the debt by many $trillions (Reagan made the US a debtor nation and if rump gets what he wants, he will turn us into a 3rd world nation - there will two classes in the US. His and the rest of us who are paying for his ego for generations to come), he said wages are too high, he said he wants to take health insurance away from us (flip flopped a couple of times on that one) he said he will slash taxes for his 1% cronies (and himself - indeed, he's already suing DC for the 2nd time in as many months about the amount of his taxes). He openly used international spies to get him where he is now. He said (twice, once it was one of his sleazy kids) he would not serve but that Mike Sharia Law Pence would rule the kingdom while rump was out "making America great again". Apparently that will be in the form of more of his fascist, alt-right rallies, ginning up the ignorant rabid right to go out and kill people of color, especially if they're wearing a head scarf!

I could go on and on but it comes down to -- rump is a criminal, a common thug. His reign will make Nixon and Reagan look like squeaky clean choir boys.

No doubt about it - he's got a lot of work to do to turn the US into a third world hell hole.

Luddly blah blah blah

You love people telling you what to do or what to think?

Luddly blah blah blah

You love people telling you what to do or what to think?
It's what Luddites do.....:lol:

Forum List

Back