🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reince Priebus Now Courting Ron Paul Supporters

The VAST majority of Ron Paul supporters within the GOP, of course, voted for Romney.
I'd bet that they stayed home or voted LP...And I'd probably win that bet.

Dr. Paul's supporters aren't so cheap as to turn around and support the stooge who stole all their delegates, stole their rightful speaking slots and seats on the platform committee.

At the same time, even if he's right it's irrelevant. If they supported Ron Paul over Mitt Romney in the primaries why would they support Reince Priebus if given a better choice?

This Willis guy said he could have helped Romney win if he was in charge of the RNC.

FAIL.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...ark-Willis-Says-RNC-Needs-Competitive-Bidding

I don't blame the Paul Supporters.. They were totally disrespected and treated as if they didn't matter. Now that the RNC and republicans lost they want their help? It's a slap in the face. As far as I'm concerned as a Conservative until the rank and file GOP meet Libertarians IN THE MIDDLE, give them a sounding board, equal place at the table, involved in all debates, conventions, etc.. There's nothing to discuss. The GOP don't own Conservatism.. Hell, they haven't a clue of what that is any longer.

Last edited:
I'd bet that they stayed home or voted LP...And I'd probably win that bet.

Dr. Paul's supporters aren't so cheap as to turn around and support the stooge who stole all their delegates, stole their rightful speaking slots and seats on the platform committee.

At the same time, even if he's right it's irrelevant. If they supported Ron Paul over Mitt Romney in the primaries why would they support Reince Priebus if given a better choice?

This Willis guy said he could have helped Romney win if he was in charge of the RNC.

FAIL.

Priebus Challenger Mark Willis: RNC Needs Competitive Bidding

Unfortunately that has nothing to do with what I said.

I don't blame the Paul Supporters.. They were totally disrespected and treated as if they didn't matter. Now that the RNC and republicans lost they want their help? It's a slap in the face. As far as I'm concerned as a Conservative until the rank and file GOP meet Libertarians IN THE MIDDLE, give them a sounding board, equal place at the table, involved in all debates, conventions, etc.. There's nothing to discuss.

I have never seen you do anything but support the tea party fools.

what happened?

I don't blame the Paul Supporters.. They were totally disrespected and treated as if they didn't matter. Now that the RNC and republicans lost they want their help? It's a slap in the face. As far as I'm concerned as a Conservative until the rank and file GOP meet Libertarians IN THE MIDDLE, give them a sounding board, equal place at the table, involved in all debates, conventions, etc.. There's nothing to discuss.

what happened?

LIBERTARIANS defined and started the Tea Party you moron.

what happened?

and then the brain dead masses of your party took it over and you hopped right on board

Millions of registered republicans stayed home....How is it such a stretch to presume that a fair percentage of those abstainers were Paul and Santorum supporters, who were pissed about getting flat out ripped off at the RNC?

It is your conjecture.
A lot more likely and credible than your conjecture that the "vast majority" of Paul and Santorum supporters, whom were told to fuck off at the RNC, just blindly lined up and supported Vinnie Vitalis because of that (R) next to his name.

Not everyone is a blind party man neocon tool like you.

Give us an election when the vast majority of registered anybody did not vote for the party nominee.

You are claiming this is an outlier.

Prove it.

what happened?

and then the brain dead masses of your party took it over and you hopped right on board

You don't know anything about me shit for brains. You have enough on your own plate concerning yourself with your own mental health. If we did a poll here, I guarantee you nearly 100% regardless of party, would vote you're literally insane.

It is your conjecture.
A lot more likely and credible than your conjecture that the "vast majority" of Paul and Santorum supporters, whom were told to fuck off at the RNC, just blindly lined up and supported Vinnie Vitalis because of that (R) next to his name.

Give us an election when the vast majority of registered anybody did not vote for the party nominee.

Prove it.

This is rich.

Millions of registered republicans stayed home....How is it such a stretch to presume that a fair percentage of those abstainers were Paul and Santorum supporters, who were pissed about getting flat out ripped off at the RNC?

It is your conjecture.

Your are deluding yourself again.

This is about registered Republicans, and this Willis fellow who was supposedly slighted said he would have done a great job getting Romney elected. Read the fucking link.

Perhaps you are fantasizing once again that you and your freak narco-Libertarian brethren are actually a real factor in the Republican party?

No, yours is the party that gets less than one half of one percent of the vote each time.

LOL

But if it makes you feel perky, I would support a Rand / Rubio ticket next time!

Prove it.

This is rich.

This is victory.

It is your conjecture.

Prove it.
You're the one who has made the statement that demands proving.

Prove that the "vast majority" of Paul supporters voted for Romney....Link(s), please.

Prove it.

Prove that the "vast majority" of Paul supporters voted for Romney....Link(s), please.

Well, for it to not have happened would have of course made it the first such situation since...... since....... forever?

Indeed. You are talking out of your ass.

You don't know anything about me shit for brains. You have enough on your own plate concerning yourself with your own mental health. If we did a poll here, I guarantee you nearly 100% regardless of party, would vote you're literally insane.

I suggest you tell us what you believe then.

all you have ever done in front of me was defend the idiots in the tea party.

Where does your philosophy differ from the tea party?

Prove it.

Well, for it to not have happened would have of course made it the first such situation since...... since....... forever?

Your hypocrisy is boring.

Prove it.

You have no supporting evidence other than your say-so.

Speaking of talking out one's ass.

Forum List

Back