Getting cancelled by Trump supporters

If you're a fiscal & constitutional conservative, like myself, you've probably seen Trumps record of spending, increasing the size and scope of government and reauthorizing unconstitutional legislation. And you probably didn't like the idea of him assaulting our 2A with the bump stock ban. And you probably didn't like the idea of him either getting his butt kicked by Pelosi, or caving to her.
Not to mention all easily debunked lies that he told, just to get his uneducated followers to support him even more.
Things like:
Lock her up. Which he didn't even try
Make Mexico pay for the wall.... Not even possible.
Balance the budget in 4 years, that he didn't even try.
Get the national debt to zero in 8 years. Not even possible.

Just to name a few.

But if you're a die hard Trump supporter, all those lies were simply ignored. And why wouldn't they? Discussing them would mean they know Trump is lying and that they're overlooking those lies. And that in itself would cancel out all those things they said about Obama and Biden's lies being overlooked by their followers.

So where do FC/CC (fiscal and constitutional conservatives) go when there's no one to really support, except DeSantis. DeSantis has a good conservative record. But since the left and the Trump worshippers are aligned with each other now, one is surely to get cancelled by republican Trump supporters. Leaving us sort of standing alone, like the libertarian party.

I and many others have been treated like and called a liberal from Trumpbots, because we don't support someone as liberal as Trump. Trump has taken his supporters so far left of center, they don't even realize the whole "pot calling the kettle black."

And what does this do to the few conservatives congressmen and senators, who also don't support Trump? Well, I'll tell you.
What happens to them is the same thing that happened to the moderate democrats when the radical progressives took over in about 2019.
Trump supporters are telling us to shut up and sit down. Our voices don't matter. And if we speak up, their tribe will attack us and "cancel" us to the point that no one will even bother listening to reason.

The Trump tribe is the 2023 cancel culture. And it's going to be just as insane as the lefts version of it. Look at what they're doing to DeSantis. Calling him a groomer, a RINO, an establishment politician. Even with the record he has against the woke mob, Disney, the alphabet people and even the covid establishment.
Translation: Blah blah blah blah Trump, blah blah blah blah supporter, blah blah blah Trump, blabber, rinse, repeat.

Trump should've told his voters to mail in their ballots. That's what the democrats did. And why the vote counts didn't finish until early the next morning.
No, the suitcases were pulled out once the republican poll watchers were forced to leave. Cities would of burned if it was the other way around.

Do you need a tissue, crybaby? :itsok:
This is the shit that gets the Marxists/Demofascists put on my ignore list. They are such stupid people, makes morons look smart.

Biden voter.jpg

No, the suitcases were pulled out once the republican poll watchers were forced to leave. Cities would of burned if it was the other way around.

Those suitcases weren't hiding? They were right there under the tables, out of the way. If it was all fabricated, they would've been brought in after the GOP poll watchers left.

It makes me an intelligent, observant human being.

Wrong, because I didn't say the government was our friend, moron? That's just some retarded shit you're throwing against the wall, hoping will stick.

Those suitcases weren't hiding? They were right there under the tables, out of the way. If it was all fabricated, they would've been brought in after the GOP poll watchers left.
THey were hidden under the table. Only a douchebag would defend that.

Are you saying it doesn't matter who we elect?

Why have elections?

As long as America is stuck on this "lesser of two evils" crap, then no. It really don't. It'll always be people as bad as Biden and Trump.

Forum List

Back