Reince Priebus: The Leaker

See, Scaramucci is mad the world has been informed of his conflicts of interest, and so to distract from this he goes on a wild spree of false accusations and misdirection to deflect from the fact he is a shitbag.

It's like a bank robber saying the person who tipped off the cops should be in jail.

And you rubes keep falling for this shit over and over.
They are so amazingly gullible.

I hope Reince is the one who leaked the form.

I enjoy watching the Trump team eat its own.

I wish I could see Scaramouche's face when the FBI tells him to pack sand.

From that link:

After Trump won the election, Scaramucci wanted to get a position in the administration, but reportedly Priebus kept blocking him at every turn. Now that Scaramucci is in the White House, it appears he may be getting even with Priebus.

Delicious!

Scaramucci Calls for Inquiry After ‘Leak’ of Financial Form

Asked why he thought the report had been leaked illegally, Mr. Scaramucci responded by text: “They aren’t in process yet.” But when told his form could be released on July 23, he did not respond further.

I wish I could have seen Scaramanga's "D'oh!' face. :lol:

Why was Skippy so mad? Because of this: Scaramucci still stands to profit from SkyBridge from the White House

The deep state is very deep.

God bless Trump for exposing the corruption on both sides of the aisle.

Washington is full of straight up fucking criminals.
This pre-recorded message brought to you by Mazuri Parrot Blend™.

I enjoy POS criminals being exposed.

Pelosi, Schumer, Wasserman, Waters, priebus, Ryan, Graham, McConnell...

The list is very long.

See, Scaramucci is mad the world has been informed of his conflicts of interest, and so to distract from this he goes on a wild spree of false accusations and misdirection to deflect from the fact he is a shitbag.

It's like a bank robber saying the person who tipped off the cops should be in jail.

Sorry, I'm not falling for anything, that's why I keep calling on your stupid shit kid.
Sorry, kid. It ain't working. :lol:

The dipshits got caught buying into Scaramucci's lie. I wonder why you feel it necessary to deflect from that?

Fascinating.

It's like you have an obsession with me. I'm flattered!

Obsession? Not unless you are a blonde with large breasts. I do however enjoy pointing out your stupidity, it is however odd how much you like to talk to yourself. (shrugs)

Sorry, I'm not falling for anything, that's why I keep calling on your stupid shit kid.
Sorry, kid. It ain't working. :lol:

The dipshits got caught buying into Scaramucci's lie. I wonder why you feel it necessary to deflect from that?

Fascinating.

It's like you have an obsession with me. I'm flattered!

Obsession? Not unless you are a blonde with large breasts. I do however enjoy pointing out your stupidity, it is however odd how much you like to talk to yourself. (shrugs)
You came back for more, to tell me you aren't obsessed with me?

:lol:

g5000

Lots of spazz about whether a crime was committed. It was not my concern. Priebus is the rat fink is the point.
Scarface has already tweeted he doesn't think Reince is the leaker.

You just got caught with your pants all the way down. What now?

Dontcha just hate it when you obediently parrot what you are told to parrot, and then get left with your dick in your hands? :lol:

Last edited:
g5000

Lots of spazz about whether a crime was committed. It was not my concern. Priebus is the rat fink is the point.

As of July23, it was fair game. There is no proof that he is a leaker. Of course we know what the real objection to the leaks are. They tell the truth about what is going on in the White House. Especially the chaos.

If Trump wants to push his agenda through he has to show some stability in his cabinet, and take the narrative off what a clusterfuck these first few months have been. It's easy to blame a hostile media, but many of these stories would have been widely covered under any administration.

g5000

As of July23, it was fair game. There is no proof that he is a leaker. Of course we know what the real objection to the leaks are. They tell the truth about what is going on in the White House. Especially the chaos.

When there's a jet stream of leaks, this is isn't about moral outrage; it's about sabotage. The leaker(s) is (are) nothing more than a democrat operative(s).

Forum List

Back