🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reinstate Trump to Fix Russia Ukraine Mess

Um ... Russia, Russia, Russia was a hoax.

Was Trump publicly taking Putin's word, over high confidence American Intelingence conclusion that Russian interfered in 2016 election...also a hoax?

36531175_1731781846917958_418482758415810560_n.jpg

Trump immediately flattering Putin on invading Ukraine also a hoax?

FMS5eTwXwAUgDQn.jpg

Was Trump publicly taking Putin's word, over high confidence American Intelingence conclusion that Russian interfered in 2016 election...also a hoax?

Strawman, you haven't established Trump took their word for it.

Second Strawman: Your attacking the Russians as if they only helped Trump, which we know is a lie, they interfered both ways.

Let's say we take your position that nothing behind the scenes counts, only public statements. Now, let's apply that to the brainless boob in the white house NOW! LMAO. That would destroy you, your whole defense of Biden the Boob is that he is NOT responsible for ANYTHING he says

Strawman, you haven't established Trump took their word for it.
He litteraly said it before the whole world:

instead of backing the intelligence community’s conclusions that Russia was involved, the U.S. president said in the Monday news conference, “I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

...Putin said the two countries should work together through a joint cybersecurity group to examine any materials on election interference, a proposal that Trump called “incredible.”

Your denial is silly.

Second Strawman: Your attacking the Russians as if they only helped Trump, which we know is a lie, they interfered both ways.

No we don't know that. American Inteligence findings are that the Russians were working to undermine Clinton and help Trump win.

In the very same Helsinki meeting Putin did not make secret of his obvious preferences.

Putin acknowledged he wanted Trump to defeat Clinton, saying he was intrigued that candidate Trump talked about improving relations.

Let's say we take your position that nothing behind the scenes counts, only public statements.
Thats not my position. Trump has consistently spoke and acted towards Putin and his regime with defference.

To deny that is to deny the obvious.

Last edited:
He litteraly said it before the whole world:

instead of backing the intelligence community’s conclusions that Russia was involved, the U.S. president said in the Monday news conference, “I don’t see any reason why it would be.”

...Putin said the two countries should work together through a joint cybersecurity group to examine any materials on election interference, a proposal that Trump called “incredible.”

Your denial is silly.

What Trump SAID isn't the question, it's what he DID. And you haven't established at all in any way that Trump went back to the office and screamed at everyone to believe Russia and not question them as you are claiming.

Again, since you're stupid and a racist, Biden says all sorts of stupid shit and you morons let it go immediately every time. Hypocrisy = you

No we don't know that. American Inteligence findings are that the Russians were working to undermine Clinton and help Trump win.

In the very same Helsinki meeting Putin did not make secret of his obvious preferences.

Putin acknowledged he wanted Trump to defeat Clinton, saying he was intrigued that candidate Trump talked about improving relations.

We do know the Russians were putting resources into both sides. You're a liar and a racist

Thats not my position. Trump has consistently spoke and acted towards Putin and his regime with defference.

To deny that is to deny the obvious.

Actually you just said actions are irrelevant (when it's Trump) and you only held him accountable for what he said because you're a racist and a liar

The same voters who voted for Defund The Police.
I'm sure you have no police where you live.
I voted to defund the police in the 1990s. Libertarian Party or candidates endorsed by them. Of course, that never got anywhere.

Forum List

Back