🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reinstate Trump to Fix Russia Ukraine Mess

That's your best comeback?
You do realize, dope, that Trump was beat in the election & there is no legal way to "reinstate" him, mouth breather?

We know you & your mob wanted a coup but tough shit, it didn't work out for ya, fool.

• Love
Reactions: xyz
There is talk in some states of decertifying their election results.
Yea, trash talk from a bunch of losers looking to sucker votes from the gullible who don't know any better & which will ammount to nothing.

• Thanks
Reactions: xyz
Trump approves Putin's aggression.. he would never oppose Putin.
yet, we see the Democrats in complete power, not opposing Putin, in fact, the Democrats right now as I type, are using the Russians to negotiate with Iran on our behalf.

Democrats are the American wing of Soviet Politics.

yet, we see the Democrats in complete power, not opposing Putin, in fact, the Democrats right now as I type, are using the Russians to negotiate with Iran on our behalf.

Democrats are the American wing of Soviet Politics.
You are so full of baloney.

You are so full of baloney.
yes, a nice smoked sausage of beef, pork, and veal, I love it with mustard, sliced thin, on thee most industrialized white bread made. Like Wonder Bread.It has to be fresh and soft and only American yellow mustard.

what does your god, SCIENCE, say about that

Trump said nice things about Putin--kept it professional but made sure putin didn't step out of line---

And you prefer shit for Brains Biden in who allowed the axis of evil including PUtin to start attacking the world. Unbelievable is right---you are.
kp05ltqkawp81.jpg

Obviously Dems won't want to overturn and election where they used voter fraud to win.
They should never capitulate to the crybaby sore loser "Benedict Donald", who rather tear the whole experiment down than admit he lost his re-election bid. His quest for revenge is a spiteful one. We don't need a piece of shit like him running the country down at every opportunity.

They should never capitulate to the crybaby sore loser "Benedict Donald", who rather tear the whole experiment down than admit he lost his re-election bid. His quest for revenge is a spiteful one. We don't need a piece of shit like him running the country down at every opportunity.
Interesting how he's leading in the early polls for 2024.

The same voters who voted for Defund The Police.
I'm sure you have no police where you live.
You don’t even know what that phrase means. Granted it was a stupid phrase to come up with in the first place because republicans are too stupid to take anything beneath face value, but at least SOME of you could bother doing basic research.

It wouldn't have happened in the first place if Trump was still in the White House.

---Former United States president Donald Trump boasted of his close relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin yesterday, arguing that the Ukraine crisis would not have happened under his administration.---

---No way Russia would invade Ukraine if I were still in power---

Of course trump can try to use his intelligence (or lack of). in order to persuade Putin, however, I find it difficult to believe...

1661828442059.png
1661828633679.png
1661828817110.png

Forum List

Back