🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reinstate Trump to Fix Russia Ukraine Mess

The notion of an orange, ignorant, hyperbolic, Putin apologist loose cannon (pun intended) petulant child in the middle of this incredibly complex, dangerous and fluid situation is simply chilling.
lol

It's worse than a senile old coot and a two-bit... um... nervous laugher?

Seriously, what do you think the world sees in us right now?

We had Bush who tortured people, then Obama who kissed peoples' rings, then the crazy orange man, then the Alzheimer's guy.

This is the best we've got?

Really?

lol

He was impeached because he pulled Nancy Pelosi's military transport 30 minutes before she was supposed to take off.

surada, we just met and I don't know you and don't know where you are, but as we get to know each other you'll become aware that there's a lot more to this than Donald Trump.

There's a reason the free world ganged up on him, and it isn't his personality.

If you're constantly focused on Trump, you're going to miss the bigger picture.

They WANT you focused on Trump, so you'll miss the bigger picture.

Like... the impeachment panel. Adam Schiff. Where did he come from? Did you ever hear of him before the impeachment thing? His constituency is Glendale CA, which is about half Armenian by now. They like him because he got them the Armenian Genocide Memorial and Museum, they're very loyal

Are you aware, that Adam Schiff is married to George Soros' niece?

Eve Sanderson is her name. No one knows who she really is. Her mom was supposedly a poor single mom from Burbank, but whoever put her through school was very, very rich, she went to Torrey Pines high school which is in the filthy rich area north of La Jolla... anyway... "this is a rumor" technically, although no one has denied it so far.

it is... curious... though.
Good grief. The instant response is to implicate Soros or the Saudis. Rex Tillerson got it right. Trump is a moron who shares many character traits with Gaddafi.

lol

We had Bush who tortured people, then Obama who kissed peoples' rings, then the crazy orange man, then the Alzheimer's guy.

Really?
Obama didn't kiss any rings. Do you know Salman? I have known him for decades. One is tempted to show respect and regard for the king, but nobody bows to him. Of course the white house office for protocols never gets anything right. Remember when they claimed the Saudis hate the color green?

Trump said nice things about Putin--kept it professional but made sure putin didn't step out of line---

And you prefer shit for Brains Biden in who allowed the axis of evil including PUtin to start attacking the world. Unbelievable is right---you are.

Wow...you have just said...lout loud....that Trump saying nice things to Putin is what would keep him from attacking Ukraine...and that Biden "allowed" Putin to attack Ukraine by not flattering him.

That Putin doesn't have interests beyond petty personal ones. That the whole war is about his feelings.

How stupid can you be?

Last edited:
It wouldn't have happened in the first place if Trump was still in the White House.

---Former United States president Donald Trump boasted of his close relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin yesterday, arguing that the Ukraine crisis would not have happened under his administration.---

---No way Russia would invade Ukraine if I were still in power---

0282884B-2A01-42E5-8C5A-82006BD6DCA0.jpeg
Not according to Trevor Noah

That's an interesting idea. What if Putin phones the WH tomorrow and says he drops everything and leaves in peace if Trump is rightfully reinstated to the WH?

Q: What does Joe do? Does he resign for the good of the world? Or does he stand fast and say to hell with Ukraine?!

It's not "interesting", it's indulgence in insane fantasies.

Last edited:
Good grief. The instant response is to implicate Soros or the Saudis. Rex Tillerson got it right. Trump is a moron who shares many character traits with Gaddafi.
But... who cares?

You're playing "their" game, not yours.

You may not see it, but it's the God's-honest truth.

You know when this whole anti-Trump business started? I'll tell you exactly TO THE DAY when it started. It started when Trump said "McCain is no hero". Half the country went "gasp", and the other half said "right on", and that's when it started.

It started when the "right on" part registered on the ears of the people who were listening.

It wouldn't have happened in the first place if Trump was still in the White House.

---Former United States president Donald Trump boasted of his close relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin yesterday, arguing that the Ukraine crisis would not have happened under his administration.---

Not a phukking chance...

But... who cares?

You're playing "their" game, not yours.

You may not see it, but it's the God's-honest truth.

You know when this whole anti-Trump business started? I'll tell you exactly TO THE DAY when it started. It started when Trump said "McCain is no hero". Half the country went "gasp", and the other half said "right on", and that's when it started.

It started when the "right on" part registered on the ears of the people who were listening.
Trump has been a liar and a cheat since the 1970s.. and he has no education. He's ostentatious and flamboyant and stupid just like Gaddafi. You must be very young.

Trump has been a liar and a cheat since the 1970s.. and he has no education. He's ostentatious and flamboyant and stupid just like Gaddafi. You must be very young.
No, actually I lived in New York and New Jersey during the entire time.

Seems to me you're being blinded by Mr Trump's personality, which is exactly the effect he wants to have on you.

Rising to the top of the NY real estate business does not equate with "no education", surada. It's the best education there is. Real life. The school of hard knocks.

I know, I came up the same way. Made every mistake there is. Which is why now, I know what to tell the kiddies. I can explain it to them, I can make them understand. Someone who hasn't had the experience, hasn't made the mistakes, can't do that. Kids pick up on that stuff. They're very smart, they're hard to fool.

No, actually I lived in New York and New Jersey during the entire time.

Seems to me you're being blinded by Mr Trump's personality, which is exactly the effect he wants to have on you.

Rising to the top of the NY real estate business does not equate with "no education's, surada. It's the best education there is. Real life. The school of hard knocks.

I know, I came up the same way. Made every mistake there is. Which is why now, I know what to tell the kiddies. I can explain it to them, I can make them understand. Someone who hasn't had the experience, hasn't made the mistakes, can't do that. Kids pick up on that stuff. They're very smart, they're hard to fool.
He failed as a developer. His father bailed him out repeatedly. Trump markets himself and his brand. That is apparently all Trump knows.

He's a billionaire. You call that failure?
He lies about his net worth. What else has Trump got? His wife doesn't like him. He weighs nearly 400 pounds.. and he has huge problems with other men... Especially those he's hired and gushed over. He's famous for trashing and fat shaming women.
He's a billionaire. You call that failure?
He lies about his net worth. Who does that? Do you tell everyone how much money you have?

lol

Really?
Unfortunately, yes, that appears to be the best we've got.

And thank goodness it's not even worse, i.e., the former guy.

Trump is the one who wanted to destroy NATO, and he is the one? :auiqs.jpg: :spinner: :laughing0301: :cuckoo::aargh:🤪:abgg2q.jpg:😂

Forum List

Back