🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reinstate Trump to Fix Russia Ukraine Mess

It wouldn't have happened in the first place if Trump was still in the White House.

---Former United States president Donald Trump boasted of his close relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin yesterday, arguing that the Ukraine crisis would not have happened under his administration.---

---No way Russia would invade Ukraine if I were still in power---

Yep. Putin would never attack Ukraine with Trump as a president because...well...umm..Trump has the best flattery, it's unbelievable, ask anyone.

It wouldn't have happened in the first place if Trump was still in the White House.

---Former United States president Donald Trump boasted of his close relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin yesterday, arguing that the Ukraine crisis would not have happened under his administration.---

You binging on Russian Vodka that may be in short supply soon?

Save some for later.

xm1ab4m050k81.png

its up to NATO, not the USA.
Although USA is a powerful nato member, its still up to NATO.
Trump looking like he's getting an ass chewing from the school principal.

Putin was just waiting for a weak stupid American President like Joe Potatohead to get elected (or steal an election) to make his move.

Just like he moved on the Crimea when the Worthless Negro was President.
How is Russian Oligarch Trump dealing with the sanctions? I hear he's not taking to them too well.

Someone legitimate got screwed under Trump policies?
How so, which policies screwed you?
since the USA tops the world in coronavirus cases and deaths, the number one is those impacted by that.

legal immigration was curtailed, which negatively impacted alot of global companies that need workers here temporarily.

alot more, but meh..

since the USA tops the world in coronavirus cases and deaths, the number one is those impacted by that.
Can you think of a reason that a nation with 340 million people and the most freedom wouldn’t lead the world in covid deaths?

legal immigration was curtailed, which negatively impacted alot of global companies that need workers here temporarily.
You’re that noble huh…you really care how the .00002 percentile were affected?

Post #1 was enough
I didn't need to read the circle jerk of following posts.

trump is a SHIT STAIN on America.
I do HATE this puke.

Did he now?

Once again the democrats promised they would defend Ukraine if they gave up their Nukes..

Moral of the story never trust a Democrat .
Contrary to known reality. We have no defense pact with Ukraine. Russia violated the Budapest Memorandum. Not the United States.

Bill Clinton gave his word.

Words mean something

In exchange for giving up its nuclear arsenal, Ukraine initially sought legally binding guarantees from the US that it would intervene should Ukraine’s sovereignty be breached. But when it became clear that the US was not willing to go that far, Ukraine agreed to somewhat weaker – but nevertheless significant – politically binding security assurances to respect its independence and sovereignty which guaranteed its existing borders. China and France subsequently extended similar assurances to Ukraine, but did not sign the Budapest Memorandum.

The Budapest Memorandum consists of a series of political assurances whereby the signatory states commit to “respect the independence and sovereignty and the existing borders of Ukraine”. But the meaning of the security assurances was deliberately left ambiguous.

Trump doesn't support Putin , why the fibs?
There are numerous videos on the internet showing Trump constantly praising putin and still does.
Hes supporting him because he wants revenge against Ukraine because they told him to piss off over the quid pro quote which impeached him.
And anyone who still supports Trump is by association, supporting communists. Just like you are now. You don't want Biden to succeed because you hate him.

Dont give me you godbothering mealy mouth lies. Stick with your filthy bible.

Tell you what would be good. Trump's base likes to dress in camo and shoot their AR-15's so they would be great mercenaries in Ukraine. It would be a win-win! Ukraine gets more soldiers, and the Trump base gets to shoot their way to freedom for the Ukrainians.

Forum List

Back