🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Reinstate Trump to Fix Russia Ukraine Mess

It wouldn't have happened in the first place if Trump was still in the White House.

---Former United States president Donald Trump boasted of his close relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin yesterday, arguing that the Ukraine crisis would not have happened under his administration.---

---No way Russia would invade Ukraine if I were still in power---

Oh for christs sake. Give it up. Trump couldn't find his fat arse without a map and you think he could settle that?
As if putin would be talked out if it. Grow up.

you could put this guy in charge and get better results than we've gotten so far!!!!

pretty much.jpg

It wouldn't have happened in the first place if Trump was still in the White House.

---Former United States president Donald Trump boasted of his close relationship with Russian leader Vladimir Putin yesterday, arguing that the Ukraine crisis would not have happened under his administration.---

Fuck that.

Reinstate trump so we can fix America first. Then worry about Russia.

Then again he can also put people in positions of power that can fix both at once. As it stands Biden and his administration aren't capable of doing anything.

But it won't happen. We're stuck with Biden and his administration for 3 more years. Only a miracle will change that.

Trump would have "fixed" the Ukraine mess by taking us out of NATO by now, and he would be phoning Putin to ask if he needed any military assistance.

"Fuck you, Zelensky! You should have done what I asked!"

xm1ab4m050k81.png

its up to NATO, not the USA.
Although USA is a powerful nato member, its still up to NATO.

But then again everything about leftism is a lie right? Of course it is, you guys don't stand for anything short of twists and misrepresentations. Here you go, where's the stare down now?

One never existed, just propaganda.

Trump has a solid relationship with Putin. Trump should be in charge of the negotiations.
Solid alright. Hes sold the country to him at every chance. He praised his genius like his long lost friend.
You have no clue what that dictatorial fascist is doing to the country yet you blindly support him like he is a god. Youre brain dead.

Forum List

Back